Rain District

Yon

Legendary
yonrochi_falls.jpg

yon_face_2.png

The two walked to a waterfall, and to Kaitaro's disgust, he saw his father's face carved into the very essence of its rock.

"You say the Hokage's are pretentious, but...this...a waterfall with your face..." Kaitaro spoke in disgust.

Yonrochi sighed, "The village needs someone to believe in after the 7th failed his promise, after Pein was killed, and Hanzo's death... I didn't commission it, it just came to be someday. I was surprised too, to be honest. But at last, I wanted to show you this."

"I see it...and?"

Yonrochi took his son's shoulder and walked him closer. "See the bland side? Your face will go there one day. The people will see you as my successor. You are to do great things, I imagine..." Yonrochi hoped, but wasn't quite sure if he was lying or saying the truth to his son. He was worried for him in truth. The boy seemed excited and ready for action, but... this rashness scared the likes of the old lord for he had seen what it can do to the soul.

Kaitaro looked at the bland side of the mountain, he studied it with every fiber in his being, then he touched the tip of his horn. "They will never follow me," he said, before sighing.

"You will be fine, trust your heart. It is the only true way, not this thing--" Yonrochi flicked his son's head. "A shinobi's heart is what guides him to fight in battle and what guides him to seize victory, not his head. Even the gutsiest ninja can beat a born genius."

The two sat on their knees and meditated, Kaitaro taking after his father. "Feel it? It is soon to rain again. Little to people's imagination, rain comes and goes here; it's just more prevalent here than other places. Rain is the seed that gives birth to all natural life. Water, that we drink, sprouts the trees we breathe, that helps us eat the fruits it bears and the fish we hunt. Nothing is nothing without the rain. Now, rain when it falls makes a drop, easily soaked by the soil, but many rains make a puddle to an ocean. Are you getting it now?"

Kaitaro opened his eyes to see his father still in deep meditation. "I guess, rain is good?"

"Yes, we are rain, we are easily dried and disbursed on the ground, but together we create massive waves."

Kaitaro studied the water from the waterfall then closed his eyes once more.

"My... I think I may be missing it, the Chunin exams start soon. Stay here, get to know folks. You may find it quite pleasing in the long run."

His son grunted before they neared the end of their meditation.

Getting up, Yonrochi grunted too, but not one of irritation, but one of...being old. He dusted himself off, started to head to the Chunin exams, leaving a high chakra clone in his place to sit and continue meditation for a little while longer.

Last edited:

Yon

Legendary
As Yonrochi disappeared into the shadows, a new figure stepped forward: Ultimo, one of Yonrochi's most perfected android creations.
Ultimo.png

"I heard your words. They lacked kindness," Ultimo's emotionless gaze met Kaitaro's crimson eyes. "You are no more his son than I am...whether you accept it or not."

son_of_yonrochi_2.png

"Toys should remain silent. They tend to shatter when mishandled," Kaitaro retorted.

"Little brothers should know their limits, while older brothers exercise restraint. Your refusal to acknowledge me as your elder is solely because I am synthetic. Perhaps you need a lesson in respect," Ultimo's voice was frigid. "I'll be here, waiting with open arms, when you're ready to face the monster in the mirror, horned child."
105320.gif

As rain began to pour, drenching the duo, Kaitaro stepped closer, "I am flesh and blood, unlike you. You're nothing but circuits, oil, and Father's fantasy before my arrival."

"Your arrival? You're clueless about your own origin, fiend..." Ultimo braced himself, "If you disdain me so, try and obliterate me...if you dare."
yonson_4.jpg

As Kaitaro's arm emanated a vibrant purple-pink hue, mirrored by the glow in Ultimo's eyes, they lunged at each other. Their fight was a choreographed dance of punches and kicks. They abstained from ninjutsu, suggesting an unspoken agreement or perhaps a mutual respect.
giphy.gif
this fight lasted for exactly eight minutes, Ultimo playing defensive while Kaitaro striking with everything he had. After an exhausting attack on hi solder brother, Kaitaro fell on one knee, and huffed catching his breath. With one easy kick uppercutting Kaitaro, Kaitaro fellon his back looking at the rain clouds wash away his bruises. "ILL FUCKING KILL YOU!" Ultimo sighed walking around his beaten brother laying on the rain soaked floor. "That arm of yours could of easily destroyed me. I left you ample opportunity, yet you did not."

Kaitaro closed his eyes. "Yea well...just shut up will you... Father would of been fuming if I broke his favorite toy..." he grit his teeth.

Yatoru

Mythical
1703696060702.png

Amegakure Recon Group
Though the events of the chunin exams had reached its conclusion, and the return of the Kengan brothers was set in stone minus one who was publicly executed on television by his own father, many of the Amegakure Jonin remained stoic on their watch duty. Their eyes focused upon the land, a simple task in mind; one in which was for the safety and prosperity of the Hidden Rain Village. But One group of these Jonin, tasked with the reconnaissance of the outskirts and wild lands around the village. This group of Elite Shinobi were unnamed, as such trivia was unnecessary to this group; they were the shadows of the Rain District, overseeing and relaying information directly to the Kage of the Rain. Though as the rainfall never ends, as per usual in this geography of the shinobi world, the wild lands or Marshlands of the Rain had two of these Unnamed Shinobi Recon Squad observing, as if seeking for anything out of place; the other two who resided upon the village outskirts, cautiously and carefully observed the village sewer grates to ensure no damage was done, observing the very waters to see if foreign chakra had been used to enter the village lands. This group which acted with caution and diligence was the shadow task force of the Amegakure Kage; one in which would be considered the Kage's own eyes from the shadows, seeking what could be missed by regular shinobi...
1703696415075.png

Last edited:

STORY

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
LEGENDARY
863891eb54c9c29e1d0cbfd72dd9a4e4.jpg

6e9bf29479c726dadbcf594ff713ced0.png

Amegakure, the Village Hidden in the Rain, once sheltered Hanji's ancestor Kanon decades ago. But now, it was Hanji's target - sent by Shinomori to raze it to the ground. Amegakure laid situated between two mighty shinobi nations - the Leaf District and the Sand District, each home to a legendary hidden village. After Hanji was through, the so-called "Rain District" would be reduced to a smoldering minefield.

Utilizing his paper ninjutsu, Hanji created large wings on his back and took to the stormy skies. Approaching the tall metallic tower where Amegakure's leader resided, Hanji launched a volley of smoke bombs to conceal his presence. As the thick plumes of smoke engulfed the building, Hanji drew his explosive sword Shibuki off of his back. With intricate hand signs, he manipulated the blastsword's paper tags to completely encase the tower in a writhing nest of explosives.

Leaping to a safe distance, Hanji observed his destructive handiwork with detached curiosity. The tower now resembled a coil of slithering paper serpents, lined with hundreds of crackling explosive tags. Hanji performed a single hand sign, channeling his chakra. "Kai!" His voice rang out clearly.

The detonation was deafening, instantaneously vaporizing the building in a massive firestorm. An orb of scorching air pressure erupted outward, sending Hanji's paper wings fluttering violently. As the explosion cleared, almost no trace remained of Amegakure's leadership stronghold - only mountains of smoking debris. Hanji watched the aftermath, vanquished ancient architecture collapsing into rubble. The first blow against Amegakure had been dealt - soon, the entire village would be razed completely under Shinomori's campaign. Hanji almost wished his ancestor could observe his mastery of their shared paper ninjutsu being utilized to utterly demolish her pathetic, weak-willed former home.

Posting Order: NPC -> Hanji -> Yonrochi/Ame ninja -> Any new comers
Post Time Limit (PTI): 3 Days
Skip Points: ll

Yon

Legendary
Yonkage.png

YONROCHI ("1st Amekage")

latest

In the serene moments preceding chaos, Yonrochi, the revered Kage of the Rain Village, stood within the sacred walls of a nearby temple. Engrossed in imparting the delicate art of sculpture to a handful of villagers, he demonstrated with a calm demeanor, occasionally pausing to take a puff from his pipe. "Remember, the nose is ALWAYS the trickiest part," he intoned, his voice a soothing rumble. The irony of the scene was palpable - Yonrochi, once known for his fearsome prowess in battle, now stood as a mentor in the arts of peace.

Just beyond the temple’s threshold, his two sons, a juxtaposition of nature and technology - one flesh and blood, the other a fusion of metal and circuits - lounged in apparent disinterest. The tranquility of the morning was punctuated only by sporadic rain showers and the distant croaks of frogs, harmonizing with the plaintive melody of a rain bird.

However, this idyllic setting was shattered in an instant. A sudden, catastrophic explosion rocked the temple, the shockwave hurling Yonrochi’s half-finished statue to the ground, shattering it into oblivion. With eyes narrowed in steely resolve, Yonrochi inhaled deeply, a picture of controlled composure amidst chaos. "Everyone INSIDE NOW!" he commanded with authoritative urgency, his voice cutting through the din.

Turning to his sons, his expression hardened. "YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO!" he barked, an unspoken strategy passing between them. Yonrochi's gaze then shifted towards the smoldering remains of Pain's tower, a frown etching deep lines on his face. "It's always right after the exams, isn't it..." he muttered, a hint of exasperation lacing his words.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
In the present moment, from the heart of the devastation, a figure emerged. Pain, the legendary shinobi, once deemed a deity, levitated amidst the ash and debris. Draped in the iconic Akatsuki cloak, relics of a bygone era, he bore the Rinnegan - those enigmatic eyes now glowing with an unnatural luminescence.
tumblr_oxq0c3PPXp1ukmr73o1_540.gif

Addressing the unseen assailant, Pain’s voice resonated, imbued with a metallic echo. "You, who have wrought this destruction upon Amegakure, heed my words. Your violence is but a transient tempest in the enduring cycle of pain and recompense. As one who has traversed the path of suffering through the ages, I recognize the futility of your actions. Amidst these ruins lie the shattered dreams of ambition and vengeance."

Pain's unwavering gaze pierced the veil of smoke and dust, seeking out his adversary. "Your formidable power, while noteworthy, is but a transient wave in the boundless sea of anguish that envelops this world. What is your purpose in this wanton destruction? True strength is not found in devastation, but in understanding the profound essence of pain."

As he paused, his silhouette stood stark against the backdrop of devastation. "Amegakure shall rise again, as it always has. It is not the edifices that define our village, but the indomitable spirit of its people. You have stirred an ancient force, a symbol of the relentless cycle of pain. Choose your next steps with care, for they will lead you either to enlightenment or to an abyss of perpetual torment."

Standing amidst the ruins, Pain embodied resilience and power, prepared to face the challenges that lay ahead in this tumultuous saga.

Jeriah

Owner and Founder
Staff member
Administrator
LEGENDARY
863891eb54c9c29e1d0cbfd72dd9a4e4.jpg

Hanji stood amidst the swirling smoke, debris, and dust kicked up by the tower's explosive demolition. The thunderous detonation had left the landscape quaking, but Hanji's stance was nonchalant, unmoved by the heavy shaking underfoot. After all, he was rather accustomed to triggering massive eruptions by now. Hanji yawned, already bored. He had assumed everyone inside the central building was instantly obliterated. But now an unfamiliar voice echoed from within the smoke, somehow having barely avoided death. Strange...this one was persistent.

"Enough of your yapping," Hanji shouted out indifferently, his voice echoing without direction through the haze. "You've only postponed your death, not prevented it."

His words sounded casual, almost as if speaking about the weather rather than lethal conflict. Hanji's entire body dissolved into fluttering sheets of paper as he employed his silent paper ninjutsu, vanishing seamlessly into the swirling gray fog. He would track down and eliminate this improbable survivor before they could impede his mission any further.

Several tense, quiet minutes passed as Hanji's paper form drifted unseen through the smoke, senses strained for any sign of his target. There - a subtle shuffle of debris near the demolished tower's foundation. In an instant, Hanji materialized directly behind the mysterious shinobi, his blastsword Shibuki already unsheathed and crackling with explosive energy.

"No more running now. Time to finish this," Hanji uttered coldly before launching his attack. This Amekage and amegakure ninja luck had finally run out. None escaped Hanji's paper arts for long once he had their trail...

Skip Points: ll​

Yon

Legendary
Robot pain.png

PAIN (T1-Android)

In the shadowed aftermath of the explosion, the android known as Pain T1 faced the young intruder, Hanji. The air, still thick with dust and the echo of destruction, vibrated with the tension of their standoff. Pain, a mechanical avatar created by Yonrochi, bore a visage of cold metal, yet his voice resonated with an unexpected depth of emotion. "Your insistence on conflict, even in the face of a clear warning, reveals the foolishness of your youth," he said, his tone laced with a mixture of frustration and regret. "Why do you persist in this senseless fight?"

The transformation of Pain's hand into a cannon-like weapon was swift, a marvel of engineering seamlessly integrated into his form. As the air around his hand cannon began to vibrate with a high-pitched frequency, signaling the gathering of immense force, Pain's voice cut through the turmoil. "ALMIGHTY... PUSH!" The released blast was a testament to both Yonrochi's ingenuity and the legacy of Pain's formidable power. It was not a lethal strike, but a forceful reminder, attempting to have the effect of sending Hanji tumbling back towards the mangled ruins, the wind was sharp, enough to skin and clothing fibers if hit, but not to cause true harm or death though likely depending on how and where the young man fell. This was not a true almighty push, more of a synthetic mockery as this machine although indistinguishable of Pain (other then his neck exposed due to not being finished) did not bare rinnegan, all its attacks it did were merely weaker imitations.

"SINK INTO YOUR OWN DESTRUCTION," Pain declared, his words echoing over the landscape of rubble and broken dreams. It was a call for the young shinobi to reflect on the path of devastation he had chosen.
_________________________________________________________________________________________
Yonkage.png
yonro.png

Meanwhile, Yonrochi moved with urgency, leaping from rooftop to rooftop, his mind a whirlwind of strategy and concern. The Pain T1, a cornerstone of his "Saving Grace" project, was more than a mere deterrent; it was a symbol of protection and a last resort. Its deployment in this instance was unintended, awoken only because the consequence of the young assailant's targeted aggression. Yet, there it stood, a formidable guardian in the face of chaos. Yonrochi stood by joined by six Rain Anbu kneeling by his feet watching.
One Anbu spoke out "Is-is that a kid...?!?" another responded "Thats the Angel of Amegakure, she has returned!" spoke one Anbu with bad vision. "Looks *ugh* Lord Pain is here too?" , Another skeptical yelled "Impossible the Angel and Pain have been dead for centuries!?" Yonrochi stood quiet as the rest chatted, his eyes squinting. He knew if this "toy " was broken he'd be severely questioned but still wanted to watch from a far rather then getting involved too soon.

1209px-NOTA_Option_Logo.png
OPTIONAL READ :)
Yonrochi had conceived the Pain T1 as a multifaceted tool. In one aspect, it served as a formidable smokescreen against powerful foes, buying time for Amegakure's defenses. In another, it was a shadow ruler, a means for Yonrochi to maintain control from behind the scenes, should his leadership ever be questioned. But at this moment, as Yonrochi raced towards the heart of the conflict, the Pain T1 represented the blurred lines between man and machine, legacy and innovation, in the ever-evolving world of the shinobi.

Jeriah

Owner and Founder
Staff member
Administrator
LEGENDARY
1704417336440.png

1704417453994.png

While lacking the loyalty of a traditional Seven Shinobi Swordsman, Hanji had utterly mastered the silent killing tactics that once made Kirigakure ninja so feared. As the mysterious android attacker launched a powerful blast in the opposite direction of Hanji, the rogue ninja had already moved with utmost silence, appearing directly behind his opponent. Sudden torrents of paper poured from Hanji's sleeves, engulfing the mechanical adversary in a swirling vortex. As the paper cocoon tightened, the sheets revealed their true nature - hundreds of explosive paper bomb tags.

"Die, you damn fake," Hanji uttered coldly before detonating the paper bomb barrage. The android stood no chance as it was engulfed completely, the intense explosions reducing it to shredded and melted metal.

Hanji chuckled at the looks of disbelief from any remaining witnesses. Their so-called mechanical angel had been utterly demolished. With another fluid motion, Hanji dispersed waves of origami sheets across the rubble-strewn streets. Each sheet sunk into the cracked earth, forming lethal underground mines.

Now any survivors would be unable to even flee without risk of being shredded by sequential ground-based eruptions. Hanji had already annihilated their leadership; now even simple citizens would be massacred by his unrelenting paper arts.

Gliding upwards via slowly flapping wings, Hanji surveyed the devastating aftermath - fires spreading through destroyed buildings marked a once-thriving shinobi village. Soon there would be nothing left standing of Amegakure but rubble and despair. Shinomori would be most pleased.
1704417475046.png

Attachments

• 1704417294872.png
    1704417294872.png
    468 bytes · Views: 25
  • 1704417285600.png
    1704417285600.png
    468 bytes · Views: 25

Yon

Legendary
Yonkage.png

yonro-png.4000

In the dwindling light, Yonrochi's voice was a mere whisper, tinged with resolve. "I guess it's time then..." With these words, he surged into the air, his form a blur of motion as he descended near the attacker. Command echoed in his tone as he addressed the Anbu, "This is a mere child it appears. Focus on saving innocent lives. Leave the intruder to me." His landing near the invader was marked by authority and purpose.

Beside him lay Pain's riddled form, an android clinging to the last vestiges of life. As Yonrochi watched, its eyes dimmed, the glow fading into darkness. A viscous oil-like substance trickled from its mouth. "Konan, forgive me..." it uttered, its voice a fading echo, before the light of life left its eyes entirely.

Yonrochi then turned his attention to Hanji, his voice a mix of warning and disdain. "Don't get cocky, kid. That robot was incomplete. Had it been fully functional, you'd be in grave peril." He stood tall, his presence imposing. "You've toppled Pain's tower, scattered paper bombs across the streets - impressive. But you underestimate me. I am Yonrochi, the legendary master of robotics, once known as Yonrochi the Destroyer. You see a withering old man, but you fail to recognize when you're outmatched. Surrender now..."

In the background, Chunin could be seen scaling buildings, perching atop them like silent sentinels. Explosions rippled through the area, civilians scattering in panic. Yet, these chaotic scenes barely seemed to distract Yonrochi. If anything, they fueled his anger, lending an edge to his every word.

1209px-NOTA_Option_Logo.png
OPTIONAL READ :)
Internally, Yonrochi's mind raced with questions. "Who is this child? Son of Konan, seeking vengeance? Why here? Perhaps targeting us from the Leaf Village for our independence... Reaching out to neighboring villages would be foolish without knowing this attacker's origin. This may be a Rain Village issue for now, but if I fall, it could escalate to concern the Five Kages. I must warn them, yet... could this be a trap?"

As his Kage's robe billowed in the wind, Yonrochi couldn't suppress a smile, maintaining his grandiose pose despite the encroaching danger. In his heart, a mixture of anticipation and strategy played out, ready for the ensuing battle.

Yatoru

Mythical
1704598630220.png

Yatoru Young.jpg

1704598651252.png

Since the events of the Chunin Exams, Yatoru Kengan remained hidden from his fellow shinobi, having carved a scar across his chest for his defeat, there was this festering hatred building up inside of his psyche. During those two weeks of Peace, through resentment, Yatoru Kengan had heard tales of a black market organization through mere whispers and gossip; though not knowing the truth or lies behind them, his bitterness for his defeat caused the young Kengan to issue out an assassination on the one who humiliated him; the one Called Okami Kitsune. Though unknown if this bounty would reach the eyes of this whispered organization or not, it mattered not. Now in the current time as he sat upon a lizard like padio structure on one of the Rain districts tall structures, the building no the land vibrated with explosive force. Erupting around the streets were explosive balls of flames, triggered by what could only be discerned as Explosive Tags. His eyes fixating as many Amegakure chunin seemed perched and at watch of the battle below. His eyes fixating down towards the battle, Yatoru would come to notice a strange individual foreign to the Rain District; along with the act of manipulating various papers into cracks and small openings. Though this was not his concern of the surrounding area, he wasn't foolish to not keep track of each location where the papers would conceal themselves. But what did concern Yatoru was his Kengan blood thrilled for the battle against a powerful foe. For there was nothing left to loose, after his shameful defeat in the exams, his Beliefs were fight and die, or take his own life.

Slowly rising to his feet, Yatoru harnessing his chakra by circulating them through his legs would push himself off the structure, allowing the stone and metal to crack and bend; launching himself into the air, keeping himself from detection, he'd pivot his body, spinning himself with such fierce acceleration as his left leg swiftly struct down; kinetic force empowered by his chakra formulated a blue visualization of a dragonic origin. But right after the first kick, his right leg struck down, releasing a secondary dragonic formation of pure kinetic force. These two blue forces of pure kinetic energy struck down towards the unknown assailant; the sounds of air being split around these two attacks as it roared like a dragon, the two Blue dragon kick's swiftly descended towards the unknown foe wielding a giant blade covered in Paper Bomb Tags. A few seconds before impact, these kinetic energy shaped dragons roared as their maws opened reaching forth towards this foe, the rain being forced away from their existence created a gap of rain fall. Yatoru though in the air watching swiftly grabbed ahold of one of the water pipes between buildings, using it to hold himself up as he watched his attack descend with such fierceness and strength as the kinetic energy continued to build from momentum and velocity. A signature attack of this kengan which was aimed to crash directly down on this unknown attacker doing battle with the Rain Districts Kage. Should this be successful, the foe would be pressed heavily into the ground, an eruption of dust and water scattering around as this would leave the attacker with a shattered arm and leg.
de50ja5-158d2e72-2265-43f9-9864-117a67f7691a.png

1704599500062.png

Posting Order: NPC -> Hanji -> Yonrochi/Ame ninja -> Yatoru