Leaf District

Mellow

Mythical
LEGENDARY
Shinsuke Dreaded.png

Shinsuke Divider.png

As shinsuke finished demonstrating the technique he had been trying to master since before the Chunin Exams, a realization struck him as he noticed even after his training, he was still unable to fully complete his own jutsu to make it usable. Shortly after, a irritation came over the young boy as he watched a mere clone of the Uchiha perfectly perform the technique without any real effort. While Shinsuke was usually seen around Uchiha's rather it was his best friend Gyoken or one of his sensei's Mugen; He couldn't help but despise the Uchiha for their annoying Sharingan. He agreed that it was useful tool in battle but he also viewed it as the "weak lineage" since it allowed them to copy anything after only seeing it once with no real training or effort. That fact alone made him hate the sharingan and it was something he felt was only needed for people without any real talent. His annoyance was clearly visible and was already regretting agreeing to the training as his own jutsu was mastered by another without form of real training. The words that was followed by Mugen only pissed the young Uzumaki off even more, especially after calling the technique he's worked so hard on to be called "easy" all because of that stupid eye. Though as he continued to listen more, Mugen also mentioned something else that he had already been quite familiar with.

The demonstration that followed after was just as he had in mind already, though he was impressed with the amount of damage he did to the crater itself, he knew his sensei was holding back on the punch but he also knew that the amount of force HE could put out more power himself. However, since Mugen wasn't done with the demonstration on the technique, he carefully listened and observed the second thing he was there to learn. By the looks of it, it was simply thing to do as he wasn't useless when it came to controlling his chakra, he just had dificulty controlling compressed ninjutsu that stored so much power in a smaller structure. As such, Shinsuke began speaking to Mugen while simultaneously channeling his chakra through a single arm instead of both of them. His previous training only made it easier for him to actually use the technique he was being taught.
Shinsuke: My issue isn't with controlling the chakra itself, using it to enhance my strength or to increase the duration of something im using isn't an issue. This is an easy technique, I've used to enhance my chains and since my own session moments before i met up with you, only furthered my control so this isn't a problem for me.​

With that said, Shinsuke struck the ground utilizing a slightly higher amount of force than the clone of Mugen, but this is where the power of the young Uzumaki actually showed. During the connection with the ground beneath them, no only did a large crater twice the size of Mugens carve itself into the ground, but it cracked and formed massive snowflake in the ground itself. The young man even release the chakra afterwards and caused the entire area of the crater and cracks to erupt from the ground and scatter in an omnidirectional manner. Shinsuke glanced at his hands afterwards and startef to channel more fire chakra within his hands but unlike his own jutsu, this was a simply channeling of wild but controlled flames. He pointed his own arm towards sky as well and followed the instructions of Mugen's clone. As he did so, while his wasn't as impressive as his sensei's he did alter the fires physical form and caused the fire's form to extend to the the size of large Nodachi blade.
Shinsuke: This stream technique, its different. Its not as easy as the first technique but its much easier than my own jutsu. A couple more tried of this and i'll have it down. Using chakra to enhance my strength comes easier than controlling a jutsu that requires the compression of a large amount of force and power into a small technique. I'm desiging it off the infamous rasengan, think of it as a fire variation of that.​
Shinsuke Divider.png

Dante'

Jonin
Fullbody.png

50ca6f388be32762eb471c2c17b5d03a.png

04cbd36a082ba48c4c670faa8ab83ba2.png

As Shijo swiftly carried Gyoken on his back, the weight of the tainted Tailed Beast within him evident, they made their way back to the village with a sense of urgency. The impact of Mujin's Genjutsu on the Tailed Beast added an extra layer of complexity to their mission, and Shijo knew that the intelligence gathered from the Valley's End needed to be shared with those capable of understanding the gravity of the situation.

The team moved with speed and precision, the landscape blurring around them as Shijo, burdened with his brother's unconscious form, navigated the terrain. The information about Mirai and Mujin's actions and the state of Gyoken's Tailed Beast was crucial, and Shijo, in his role as an Anbu, felt the weight of responsibility not only towards his brother but also towards the village.

The absence of his sensei added an element of uncertainty, but Shijo remained focused on the task at hand. His loyalty to his brother went beyond the battlefield; it extended to the shadows where he operated as an Anbu, safeguarding secrets and protecting the village from unseen threats, deep down this operation was to test the control of the Jinchuurki.

As they approached the village, Shijo's determination remained unyielding. His next destination was clear—the headquarters of the Intelligence agency. There, he would share the valuable intelligence obtained from the Valley's End, ensuring that those in charge were informed about the ominous events unfolding beyond the village borders. The intricacies of his dual roles, as both a brother and an Anbu, added complexity to his mission, but Shijo pressed forward with the certainty that his actions were crucial for the safety and well-being of the village.
732523b29c3efd7f7c3ad56c27a91f53.png

Posting Order: Gyoken -> Shijo/Anbu -> Mujin
Post Time Limit (PTI): 3 Days
Skip Points: ll

Jeriah

Owner and Founder
Staff member
Administrator
LEGENDARY
b10c395c4a1bd7f1d30ca1ccaea93e0a.png

ebd0021f2fb83a433cad2467a9ea5c7e.png

Inoka stood closely beside Suzaku, the Hokage - the leader of Konohagakure, the Village Hidden in the Leaves. Though officially assigned as Suzaku's bodyguard, Inoka still directed the Leaf's Anbu forces and intelligence division. Very little occurred in the village without catching his attentive eye.

As Inoka's lips curled into a subtle smile, both Suzaku and his advisor Ayame turned to gaze at the stoic guard curiously. Though Inoka's eyes remained closed, his focus was directed inwards as he conveyed a telepathic message to his student Shijo. "Great work young Shijo," Inoka communicated silently. "I never doubted you would defeat your brother without killing him. It seems there are still lessons you can learn from your old master, hmm?"

Inoka allowed himself a rare chuckle before continuing his mental conversation. "I assume you are on your way to the hospital to drop Gyoken off? He will be safe there until he recovers, though it may bruise his pride. Regardless, you showed maturity and clarity of judgment today.” Opening his eyes to glance at the village leader beside him, Inoka concluded.

Posting Order: Inoka -> Shijo
Skip Points: ll​

Dante'

Jonin
Fullbody.png

Approaching the village gateways the Uchiha would be intercepted with a telepathic message which was directly aimed towards him. It was of the man who led the Anbu, the Yamanaka known as Inoka. He invoked the will of Suzaku over the Anbu. It was through this means of communication that Inoka would understand what exactly took place at Valley’s end.

“Lord Inoka, I could have ended the whole thing with just my Genjutsu; however, I chose to test the might of the Uchiha Lady… One thing was for sure though, she was not the one really was at the Valley’s End.. It was a clone…. Without that being said I want us to pay a keen attention not just to Tenbo Uchiha but also to every Uchiha affiliated to him… we don’t want a repeat of what happened in the olden days…” He elaborated before warmly fixing Gyoken who seemed to be deeper within the slumber.

The Anbu captain was flanked by the other members of the Anbu who soon after scattered as they were through the gates. He too was no longer at the spot as he flickered towards the hospital as he wanted his brother to receive immediate treatment. Within that time frame the telepathic connection was still active, he promptly stated to the Inoka.

“This is just a hunch…. But i feel the Uchiha Lady maybe scheming something… but i’’ll take a deeper look into it if needs be? What about Hyuga , who is supposed to be a member of my team?” He lamented about the Byakugan user who was assigned to be a part of Team Dove.

Gently, he placed Gyoken within a bed in the hospital with the direction of a doctor, covering him completely with a sheet as he rested from the exhausting and depressive altercation which took place within the Valley of the End.

Posting Order: Inoka → Shijo/Anbu

Last edited:
The third training ground, bathed in the warm glow of the sun, unfolding as a verdant expanse of dense forestry. Towering trees, their canopies interweaving to create a natural ceiling, cast dappled shadows on the forest floor. The air is crisp, infused with the earthy scent of moss and the subtle rustle of leaves. The weather, fair and unyielding, adds a touch of serenity to the landscape. The tranquil ambiance, however, belies the underlying tension that seems to linger in the air. The silence is pregnant with the unspoken anticipation of impending challenges. The chirping of birds and the gentle rustling of leaves create an eerie symphony, heightening the sense that every move is being watched, every sound scrutinized. In the heart of the training ground stands a colossal, ancient tree, its gnarled branches reaching toward the sky like twisted fingers. This ancient sentinel serves as a focal point, casting an imposing shadow over the surroundings. Its bark, weathered by time, tells tales of countless battles and rigorous training sessions that have taken place beneath its watchful gaze. The forest itself is a maze of possibilities, with narrow pathways winding through the underbrush. Shafts of sunlight pierce through the thick foliage, creating a natural dance of light and shadow. Hidden traps, strategically placed by those who came before, add an element of unpredictability to the terrain. Fallen leaves crunch softly underfoot, a constant reminder of the delicate balance between stealth and agility required in this arboreal arena. The sky above the training ground is a brilliant canvas of azure, interrupted only by the intricate patterns of leaves overhead. The sunlight filters through the gaps, creating a kaleidoscope of shifting patterns on the forest floor. It's a deceptive beauty that masks the challenges lying in wait for those who dare to tread within this training ground.

Gen could be seen nestled perfectly at the base of the tree that sat perfectly in the center of the training ground, his breaths shallow and his heartbeat rhythmic. It was almost as if the young boy in question was meditating but upon closer examination or even a deep dive into the boy's mind for those capable they could find his mind fast at work. The lethal dance of bladed footwork upon his mindscape with each passing moment. One could find that amongst the third training grounds tranquil serenity despite the happenings of the shinobi world Gen’s presence alone was enough to fill the air with a palpable tension. It would be more apparent as to why to anyone with a dojutsu capable of perceiving chakra at its most ethereal level. The Igarashi clan was known for their sword style and more importantly their spectral hiden aptly referred to as Ikarashi, a simple name yet it paid homage like no other. The dance of blades within Gen’s mind was personified to anyone capable of bearing witness. The ethereal dance between himself and the spirit of Ikarashi was a sight to behold some might say. In passing with every clash of spectral blades Gen’s brows twitched with irritation and intrigue all the same he was begging to understand the true intricacies of his clans hiden with each passing day since the chuunin exams but for now however he would need to go it alone. The rank of chunin would be nothing more than a title if he was incapable of mastering his clan’s hiden or even a single aspect of it. It was truly only a matter of time before someone came to join him.

Fox

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Ichijo Uchiha v4 2.png

Silence crept over the man as he walked toward the forests, a darkened expression visible as he received information from the chakra dwelling in a particular location - a message relayed through a specific technique. "So Gyoken had lost control," he said, almost disappointingly. "And Shijo entertained it." His eyes appeared energized by the sunlight, exposing the unique texture of the pupils. His hair was held back by a hairband, allowing some of the bangs to be unkempt. No longer disguised in his cloak, which disappeared just as it had appeared the first time. By now, it was clear that he had returned from the journey with Tenbo, though he arrived alone much later. It was evident that he had contacted one of his assets to find a blacksmith for the materials he had acquired earlier. Crafting a tool like this could be difficult without compromising the quality of the materials, which were currently preserved and frozen in suspension due to the seals.

"Going to see Gyoken wouldn't be a bad idea, but I'm not as interested in witnessing my boy's turmoil over losing himself," the man thought to himself as he found himself on the outskirts of the village, advancing almost unbothered. Just as he moved toward the village, his eyes darted to the left, only to see a set of eyes in the darkness. It was full of sinister sensations that caught his attention, but as soon as he stopped, it vanished. "..." The Sharingan appeared in a split second, almost out of pure instinct, and then returned to his normal eyes.
Uchiha Transparent.png

Jeriah

Owner and Founder
Staff member
Administrator
LEGENDARY
b10c395c4a1bd7f1d30ca1ccaea93e0a.png

Inoka nodded slowly as he received Shijo's telepathic briefing about his encounter with the Uchiha Lady. Even as he maintained a relaxed posture beside Hokage Suzaku, Inoka's razor-sharp mind analyzed the new intelligence like a master playing a strategic board game.

"Hmm, just as I suspected," Inoka responded. "Even for a highly skilled shinobi like her, an all out battle would've been chakra exhausting. She will need time to recover and replenish her reserves - valuable time we can exploit."

He nodded approvingly as Shijo outlined the insight he'd already gained by remaining near Tenbo and Lady Mirai in disguise.

"Again, excellent work, and very careful attention paid to pertinent details,
" Inoka concluded. "Continue getting closer to Lord Tenbo and Lady Mirai. The more they trust in your alias persona, the sooner their secrets will come to light. But do not risk exposure."

Inoka opened his eyes briefly to glance at Suzaku conversing with Ayame. Even deep in silent mental conversation, Inoka was able to track and assess multiple scenarios at once - a vital skill for an elite shinobi directing a complex web of operatives and high stakes deceptions. Very soon, critical intelligence uncovered by Shijo could shift the very balance of power across the Districts...

Dante'

Jonin
Fullbody.png

Before completely discontinuing the telepathic conversation, Shijo stuck both his hands within his pants pocket, it was as if he was somewhat in a state of calm. He needed to be especially since he was about to engage his own clansmen. The directive given to him was of ease and calm as well, he couldn’t however wonder though what was the full story behind Tenbo Uchiha. Suddenly amidst a bit of silence the young Uchiha began to speak yet again.

“So can you tell me everything that I need to know about Tenbo Uchiha? I truly need to know.” He said as he glanced out of the hospital window from within his brother’s emergency room.

The analysis of information about Tenbo Uchiha would be farmout to the direction of the mission. The implication itself was something that he and his teammates would need to take to uncover any information. Whilst awaiting the response from the Intelligence of the Anbu, the man who Suzaku shared so many secrets with, Shijo could feel the presence of a familiar feeling, it was as if he felt it before. He was slightly unclear on what brought the feeling, so his gaze out the window would not last too long as he was more focused on the situation on hand especially when it comes to Tenbo Uchiha and also Mirai Uchiha. This, of course, didn’t even let him cast away suspicions of his sensei nor his father. Everyone within the Uchiha clan were suspects.

Yet, his gaze returned to his brother who laid unconsciously upon the bed. His eyes keenly analysed the exhausted state he was in. Therefore, Shijo stood there and awaited the impending information held by those who sat within the hierarchy of the village.

Last edited:

Davon

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
LEGENDARY

He stood underneath the arrays of the light, the sun embracing his figurine, that which stood upright in the center of the third training ground area. This environment had existed through the passage of time, that before shinobi and present, it was no stranger to external and internal conflict. The latter was the current burden upon the mind of the red-haired Uzumaki, whom recently returned from a challenging adventure which tested his ability as a shinobi. Despite his skillset proving fruitful, assisting the lad overcome the obstacle there was still frustration within his core. He understood passing the exams made him qualify for the rank of middle ninja, yet the acceptance of his position was a hard one to grasp.
Halffaceotaru.png

The faith within his abilities were that befitting of a junior ninja, whether or not that was true the blue-eyed boy could not decipher for himself. The exams had parameters which he surpassed, although the preceding test resulted in victory at a strategy he could theorize but not at the faculty of his power or his own will. The simulation was an accurate reflection of reality, to alter and change the present Otaru must ascend to higher altitudes of skill and power. There was much to refine in his arsenal, considering ninjutsu and its sub categories, taijutsu, and bukijutsu prowess. The treasures of his clan extraordinary potential too was something he needed to refine. A sigh escaped his lips, and his head pulled back as his eyes watched the sky that confidently stared back at him. He continued to contemplate with his lack of confidence in the noisy area.

Posting Order:
Otaru -> Gen

Last edited:

iHaruno

Legendary
Mirai_Body.png

*Listen while you Read*
72278ee7198510456bf84a4aae869604.png

She moved silently, the rising light of the moon casting a silhouette emphasized by the street lanterns that lined Leaf City. Thoughts swirled in her head and her mind felt exhausted. She wondered what next task she would have to pool he remnants of her energy to accomplish before she collapsed in her bed.

Mujin was perhaps waiting for her to return home, discuss what had happened. But she had some... reservations of him arriving and outdoing her instantly. If he had any faith in her abilities, he would have done the same thing as Shijo, and stood back and watched her work. Instead he arrived in a flash of kunai and lightning and made her look like a woman in distress. Made her look weak. Word would spread how he "saved" her, and her fragile position as the Uchiha Lord would be questioned. Not only that, she now had to question where he believed she stood in terms of power to him. While the true scope of her abilities was unknown to many, including Mujin, it would be a lightning charged axed in their relationship if he viewed her as weaker than him; incapable of handling the battles she got herself into.

This same sentiment extended to Shijo, who felt the need to "test" her abilities. She had certainly failed, but if she had known he would using the Two-Tails jinchuriki to do so she might have actually gone in person to handle it. She would make a mental note to point out to Gyoken that his brother had purposefully caused such a traumatizing transformation. It would serve as the perfect persuausion to get him over to her side.

Her thoughts continued to blossom as she walked along slowly.

Shijo had just been appointed as an Anbu Captain. He had left the UMF and gone somewhere, perhaps their headquarters, and then created a situation in which her unknown abilities would have to come to light. She had shown him not even a quarter of her arsenal, but still, now people knew a little of what she was capable of. The Anbu was watching her.

"No." She frowned at the thought. The Anbu was watching the Uchiha. The realization was enough to make her halt her egress. Tenbo and Ichijo had disappeared and done something that had drawn their attention perhaps? In their meeting she was able to detect something was off about him, but her sensory could not dig any further without alerting him. She also had a layer of trust, their old days fighting together warranting him that. Now she would need to probe further. The activities of the Uchiha, even if not for them, reflected on the entirety of the clan which in turn reflected on her.

The entirety of a clan weighed on her. A clan that if deemed too dangerous would bring war to this flourishing district. Her plans would need to be accelerated. Tomorrow.

She finally looked at her surroundings, realizing she had arrived at a crossroads of sorts. She could turn left, continue to her house, to Mujin and rest. To the right lay the gates of the district. She could go to the training grounds instead, work her muscles until they felt as tired as her mind.
72278ee7198510456bf84a4aae869604.png

Posting Order: N/A
PTL: N/A
Skip Points: N/A