Leaf District

Yatoru

Mythical
1702342196399.png

Mugen Uchiha Rogue.jpg

1702342215404.png

Hearing out the responses from Shinsuke, and how he was quote on quote In before alas His attention diverted back towards Takashi Hyuuga; Having let the Hyuuga speak with the Young Uzumaki, Mugen noticed just as his attention returned to him that Takashi was avoiding direct eye contact. Normally this would be a wise situation as those with the Three Tomoe Sharingan are renowned for their Occular Genjutsu. Such a notion caused the Mature Uchiha to let out a slight chuckle, as he'd respond with such a calm tone, though his expression seemed whole heartedly, his eyes carried that sensation of a burning desire; a desire for what is unknown.
"Very well, let us take this to the Leafs training field, one thats more so secluded; don't want any interlopers... How about the Training field towards the Eastern Outskirts..."
This being said, Mugen raising his left hand created the Tiger hand seal before his body began flickering itself from the corporeal plane, almost in that instant Mugen had vanished, relocating himself to the abandoned Training Field located at the Leafs Eastern Outskirt. Hear Mugens Sharingan observed the worn down field, not having been used or tended too in what can be discerned as Years. Though There was still scars, that people where unaware that Tenbo had used this place to train Mugen during Mugens youth to get him to the state his was at. Now as the Uchiha stood feeling the warm breeze brushing past him; fluttering his cloak revealing the empty right sleeve fluttering with it, the Uchiha seemed undeterred in his decision. This would be the perfect way to expand his arsenal along with getting use to combating with one arm by taking up a new fighting style, one in which replicated the Hyuuga's Tenketsu but altered to focus on the Biological Vital spots. Such a notion though would require the two he asked to train with... As such he'd come to wait for them, the clouds rolling in bringing shade across the field.
1702343457517.png

Post Order: Mugen -> Shinsuke -> Takashi
Time Limit: 3 Days
Skip Points: 2​

Itami

Jonin

d2baaa313f5ff2dfdf9631c085f30725.png

Listen while you read~
738170a2a861c47522c23c85e82ccdc1.png

The physical realm would be laid aside in Mujin's priority list, His attack out there was to get a hold of the situation personally, he knew those outside were over equipped to avoid, defend or brush aside a single Chidori. This was never the priority, Mujin had only ever heard and read stories of the Biju's destructive might when over taking a host. Entrusting in his student and his ANBU team to control the situation outside their mental state; Mujin was now face to face with Matatabi.

A roar, so ghastly and loud it would of made a weaker man go running, Mujin was unfortunately not one of those men. His mental strength was forged battling and mastering Uchiha Genjutsu. He knew of the fables, he knew of the risk. Instead of backing down or showing any fear, the Uchiha known as a master of death would instead smile.

Mujin's Sharingan rotating, ocular power spiraling deep into the conscious mind of the Matatabi. Observing the body of Gyoken outside the bars holding the tailed beast within.

No; Mujin would not run in fear. He would double down in his stance, a will not even he was sure he was aware of.

" So... This is the Matatabi.. "

The cold stone of the mental realm would have dust settling after the tailed beasts roar, trying to establish it's dominance over not just Gyoken, but Mujin as well. This would stop immediately as Mujin's chakra coursed throughout his body, flaring up as his Genjutsu attempted yet again to put the Matatabi docile, and calm it down so that Gyoken may have a chance to speak with it, or at least stop this rage.

"Gyoken you don't know me personally, but i know you are at least smart enough to know and trust in my power. Use it, use it to get control. " The Matatabi would roar in outrage against Mujin's words, with a grunt of his own Mujin's determination of will would surely prove to both Matatabi and Gyoken that Mujin was no child to be pushed around or goaded. To better represent his own strength of will; his intent to dominate and save Gyoken; Mujin's chakra would manifest as an ethereal shroud This nonexistent mental representation of Mujin's chakra started slow formless and like an illusion or heat vapor, slowly started to manifest as snakes coiling back and striking against Matatabi's. Mujin attempting to reinforce the seal mentally and again allow Gyoken a brief moment of clarity.

" Gyoken, Listen to me... Whatever that thing promises, whatever it say's it can do... Use you're logical mind, it's been a prisoner all it's life. There has to be a better way of using it, controlling it, hell even befriending it, than just giving yourself to it. Trust in your Uchiha blood, Trust in your eyes.. It's been said the Uchiha eye has powerful effects on Tailed beasts. Something ancient and old, i thought it was just legends, based on stories of shinobi greater than us... But Matatabi will respect your eyes, you just have to assert dominance, don't force control, just stop this chaos and regain composure! "

Mujin's voice was hard and deep, a cold knife into the mental state of Gyoken, one of logic and facts. Mujin would stay and help Gyoken as long as he could. Hoping that those outside were able to get a hold on the battle without hurting Gyoken.

A revelation, an idea, Something happened here with this interaction, what was it? What would so drastically shift someone's ideals?

Ambition.

Posting Order: Gyoken -> Shijo/Anbu -> Mujin
Post Time Limit (PTI): 3 Days
Skip Points: ll

[/hr]​

Mellow

Mythical
LEGENDARY
Shinsuke Dreaded.png

Shinsuke Divider.png

Shinsuke at this point had simply awaited to head out for the session, even if it ended up just being him and Mugen, though he was caught off guard by the other Jonin touching his head. He and Takashi were quite close but he still couldn't stand the fact people always decided to touch his head like that. For that reason, the young Uzumaki batted the hand of the Hyuga off of him and gave him a slightly annoyed look.
Shinsuke: Yea yea yea, nice to see you too. Stop with all that head hand resting crap. You too Mugen. I'm gonna start burning you guys everytime that happens.

Regardless , once he noticed Mugen use the body flicker technique to the training grounds, shinsuke made his way over as well along with Amelia, the Pangolin and Takashi if he followed. He had already trained himself a bit so his chains were ready for a real battle, and this was the perfect opportunity for him fully test just how much he'd come and just how long he could use them. Regardless of this being a training session, Shinsuke planned on treating it like a real battle since he was gonna be training with 2 high level jonins.
Shinsuke: Alright Amelia, Let's see how this goes.
Shinsuke Divider.png

Skip Points: 2

Dante'

Jonin
Fullbody.png

50ca6f388be32762eb471c2c17b5d03a.png

04cbd36a082ba48c4c670faa8ab83ba2.png

The valley echoed with the aftermath of the fierce battle and the mental toll it took on Gyoken, the young Uchiha Jinchuriki. Shijo Uchiha, standing tall with the Sharingan still active, observed the scene with a mix of resolve and concern. A Genjutsu was casted, there was some semblance of calm as a retreat Uchiha Lady was no longer there, only a team of Anbu spearheaded by Shijo Uchiha. Shijo stood within the same frame he was as the other members of his team woke up due to the aid they received from the Yamanaka clan member. With a Genjutsu, situated around Gyoken’s mind there was time for the anbu now to converge. The convergence was immediate, yet swift, there was no time to brush off the damage caused by the beast. It was only time to act.

As the Anbu swiftly converged, the Nara member, having learned from the initial attempt, initiated the Shadow Possession jutsu. The Yamanaka, in tandem, applied the Mind Shattering Technique to disrupt the connection between Gyoken and the Tailed Beast. The collaboration of their efforts was seamless, creating a quicker and more effective outcome.

The Anbu started to recreate the jutsu which had failed initially, but this time with the aid of the Genjutsu it would be swifter as the Nara would be the first to attempt to grasp Gyoken within the confines of the Shadow Possession, which then followed a concept of Mind Shattering Technique which the Yamanaka clansman had to offer which would drive out and disrupt the connection of the beast and young Uchiha leaving him unconscious. This brightly done combo would relieve the young Gyoken from physical and spiritual realm pressure and place him into a state of sleep.

Shijo who stood within the same perimeter of the team by now, was the one to receive the sleeping brother of his before he even dropped to the basin of the water. Collecting him and promptly allowing him to rest his head upon his shoulder from his backend. Shijo would by now look towards his sensei who was probably at the time looking within his direction.

“Sensei, when I get this kid home I'll make sure I come to see you…” He lamented before holding somewhat a tiger seal which would be a state of release. However it was unclear what he may have released, but it was never something towards his sensei nor his teammates for sure. Now, Shijo wants to return to the village with Gyoken to ensure he gets some sort of rest after the ordeal.
732523b29c3efd7f7c3ad56c27a91f53.png

Skip Points: ll

Jeriah

Owner and Founder
Staff member
Administrator
LEGENDARY
3fb116cbff27b5d09b655a74e8e510f1.png

1693331065196-png.3110

"So this is the Matatabi," Mujin said, his words entering Gyoken's ears and holding the young boy's attention in disbelief. Gyoken sat silently, tears flooding his eyes as his hands gripped his pants legs tightly. In a cracked voice, he responded, "I can see why my brother respects you so much. You're as menacing as my father, but you allow the people you care about to make their own choices."

Gyoken paused, trying in vain to wipe away the ceaseless tears. "I never wanted to be a shinobi. When I was younger, I failed the academy exams on purpose, until my father sealed the Two-Tails inside me. Then there was no more hiding my true strengths. I learned that doing nothing was no better than being a shinobi, so I trained. But even when I try my hardest, I fail."

Recalling those early days as a struggling academy student, Gyoken continued. "Throwing tantrums solves nothing. I would never forgive myself if I hurt you, Lady Mirai, or my brother Shijo. I won't use my Sharingan to control Matatabi against his will. I'll befriend him, because I always make friends no matter what. That is my nindo, my ninja way!" Gyoken declared, wiping the final tears from his onyx eyes and smiling weakly at Shijo.

Turning to face the giant cat demon, Gyoken bowed respectfully. "Matatabi, one day you'll come to see me as a friend instead of just a host. I promise you that." He smiled brightly up at the Two-Tailed Beast, who continued snarling and slamming against the barred doors of the seal.

Gyoken followed Mujin out of his consciousness and back to reality just as the Nara Anbu's Shadow Possession Jutsu took hold. The Yamanaka Anbu Mind Transfer Jutsu followed, helping to force Matatabi's chakra back into the seal on Gyoken's stomach. Returning to awareness, Gyoken murmured "Brother..." with a smile before collapsing to his knees in utter exhaustion.

As he lost consciousness, his body temperature still remained a concern, nearly rivaling that of the Tailed Beast sealed within him. Clouds of steam erupted violently as Gyoken's limp body plunged into the waters below.
1693331065196-png.3110

Skip Points: ll​

Baldhead

Chunin
Staff member
Simon_1.png

First Mugen disappears and soon after Shinsuke too, leaving Takashi standing alone. Both of them rushed towards the training ground which they all decided to meet up on. Before Takashi joins Mugen and Shinsuke at the training ground, his two bodyguards approach him, having overheard the conversation. They insist on returning to the Hyūga household, but Takashi declines, explaining to them that he's committed to helping Mugen and Shinsuke with their training. Despite the back-and-forth arguments, the bodyguards realize they can't sway Takashi and eventually shake their heads, acknowledging his determination. As they depart, Takashi, wearing a simple smile, turns toward the new meeting place. Quickly fade away from sight, leaving no trace of his presence and rush towards the next location.

Yatoru

Mythical
1702855558420.png

Mugen Uchiha Rogue.jpg

1702855582513.png

Mugen observing the vast Training field as he'd let his Sharingan soak in the information, before the others could make their arrival, it was here that Mugen would utilize his only arm to cascade the shadows of his chakra, a sway and split allowing a secondary Mugen to manifest forth standing directly beside the Original, though both are indistinguishable from one another, the two stood, as the original Mugen began gathering his chakra through his limbs, enhancing the physical abilities and strength of them, both he and his clone possessing the Three Tomoe Sharingan and keeping it constantly active with such effortless attempt; it was upon the first arrival of Shinsuke in which the Clone would step before the Child, its face seemingly calm and collected; unfaltering in the Objective of its creator as it spoke with such a calm tone,
"Shinsuke Uzumaki, Though I may be a clone; but I will be helping you mastery your Fire Style Jutsu that you have been making, in return from my eyes collecting that jutsu, I will be teaching you Chakra Enhanced Strength, and the Stream variation of our Lightning Release :Chidori. You will be able to utilize that with your fire release. Any Objections?"
Meanwhile just as Takashi appeared, the Real Mugen stood waiting, his chakra flow perfectly enhancing his physical abilities as his Three Tomoe had kept a lock on the Hyuuga; speaking like the clone with a calm tone,
"I wish for you to teach me the Tenketsu Style... I wish to alter it into a more biological vital point striking style. I need something to better my current situation... If you wish to utilize the style on a boulder so that my Eye of Insight can copy it, I shall teach you the Chakra Molding in the Form of my Lightning Release: Chidori via Senbon and Spear... Shinsuke there will be learning Chakra Enhanced Strength and the Stream Variation."
Having said something about a current situation, it wasn't until a gust of wind swayed by that his cloaked revealed the truth; Mugens right arm from the elbow down was gone. The Uchiha was now adjusting to living with but a single arm, meaning he'd need jutsu's and fighting styles to compliment this handicap...
1702856235466.png

Mellow

Mythical
LEGENDARY
Shinsuke Dreaded.png

Shinsuke Divider.png

As Shinsuke entered the open space, the atmosphere shifted as he found himself face to face with a shadow clone of Mugen., addressing the young boy with an air of confidense regarding the things they would be doing. Shinsuke, of course nodded in agreement without hesitation in agreement as he did before he departed from the streets of Konoha. The prospect of learning from the prowess of an Uchiha, even in clone form, was too valuable to pass up.
Shinsuke: No objections here, as for the jutsu i've been trying to master. Its a bit difficult to utilize, I've only gotten to the last stage of it a few times but I can never seem to fully utilize it. Maybe it'll be a bit easier since my last training session with chakra control before meeting up with you. But I'll show you a portion of what it does.

Shinsuke focused his chakra, and the atmosphere began to radiate with energy. The Uzumaki could feel the intensity of the jutsu growing more, as he started to accumulate an abundance of fire chakra in the palm of his hand. After finishing the sentence, streams of vibrant red chakra materialized around Shinsuke's outstretched hand, spiraling and dancing like a mesmerizing inferno. The winds, responding to the accumulating power, intensified in fury, whipping through the training ground with a force that would challenge even seasoned Chunin-level shinobi to remain composed. As the chakra gathered, the intensity of the heat rapidly grew, creating a palpable wave that distorted the air. The heat emanating from Shinsuke's palm was so intense that the grass beneath his feet began to wither, and the leaves on nearby trees curled in response to the searing temperatures. Shinsuke gritted his teeth, focusing on maintaining control over the increasingly volatile jutsu. He glanced at the winds swirling around him and muttered to Mugen.

Shinsuke: This is supposed to go calm when it fully condenses. But i'm still not there yet.

The winds continued to howl, resisting the young Uzumaki's attempts to rein them in. The chakra continued to condense, forming into a fiery, glowing orb that pulsed with unrestrained power. The winds now roared with an intensity that seemed to challenge the very laws of nature. Shinsuke struggled to contain the tempest he had unleashed, beads of sweat forming on his forehead as he fought to assert dominance over the unruly technique. Suddenly, the jutsu reached a tipping point, the chakra becoming a volatile force that even Shinsuke found challenging to manage. In a moment of desperation, he attempted to redirect the energy, but it slipped from his control. The condensed fire chakra shot away from him like a comet, hurtling toward a large boulder at the edge of the training ground.

The impact was cataclysmic. The fiery orb collided with the side of the boulder, and an explosive eruption followed. Flames roared and winds howled as the massive structure crumbled into fragments, the shockwave resonating through the area and was enough to even rid the clone of Mugen if not prepared. Shinsuke stood wide-eyed, both amazed and humbled by the destructive power he had unintentionally unleashed. Amidst the settling dust, Shinsuke took a deep breath, realizing the need for further mastery. The remnants of the boulder smoldered in the aftermath, a testament to the untamed potential of a young Uzumaki on the path to mastering the fierce art of Fire Style Jutsu.
Shinsuke Divider.png

Baldhead

Chunin
Staff member
1000003347.png

Takashi arrives at the designated training location, landing gracefully on a tree branch. Crouching at its edge, his featureless white eyes scan the surroundings, seemingly absorbing every detail. Some distance away, he spots Shinsuke engaged in conversation with Mugen. (clone) While the two are talking, Takash makes his presence known, by once again utilizing the body flicker technique. In an instant, he leaves the tree branch and appears next to Mugen. The wind blows lightly across the field and they stand in silence for a few seconds before Takashi takes a step forward to stand just diagonally in front of the Uchiha. He listens to what Mugen has to say and sighs slightly before answering himself.

" For me to teach you about Tenketsu Style fighting, the boulder won't be of any real help.." Takashi turns to find that Mugen has lost part of his right arm, realizing the Uchiha's quest for more knowledge. " I see.. anyways, with the help of another person I can teach you the basics of what you need." While the two talk, a wave of heat is felt coming from the direction of Shinsuke and the clone made by Mugen further away. This caught Takashi's attention and he activate his Dōjutsu, the Byakugan. As he does so, his veins grow around his eyes and he looks towards the greater amount of chakra forming at Shinsuke in the shape of an inferno. During the short moment, Takashi sees the so-called chakra points in his jutsu and in his mind, he breaks down the structure of the fire technique used by the young Uzumaki. Suddenly it flies away like a falling star, creating a loud sound just before it hits its target, which in turn creates a large explosion and a shock wave that pushes everything away, the grass settles down and the branches of the trees begin to sway and it carries with it a great heat behind it. However, Mugen and Takashi remain far enough to avoid harm from Shinsuke's technique.

Once the heat wave has passed them, Takashi would begin to smile for himself briefly and quickly make the hand seal with one hand. The hand seal he uses is for Shadow Clone Jutsu and a cloud of smoke appears right in front of Takashi. Once the smoke clears, an exact copy of the Hyūga is standing there, standing only two meters away from the original, eye to eye, and the Byakugan of the clone has been deactivated. " Mugen, I will teach the fundamentals of this style of combat. " With that said and with Mugen's 'situation' in mind, Takashi takes a stance and moves his right arm behind his own back. Like an explosion, Takashi begins his attack on his clone but each attack stops just before his fingers would make contact with its body and he explain what each era would do to it. These attacks target several places on the body, the first being right between the chest and the nombril, if landed would first of be painful and stop the clone from breathing for a few seconds, leaving it open for more attacks or even kill it if enough force would be behind it. The second one is just a bit higher up on its body, more specifically the throat which would like the first strike will block the breathing and can potentially kill the target. Still moving up the clones body, Takashi's next strike would be aimed towards the side of the head. At this position, the skull is thinner than the rest making the area more vulnerable. Under the skull in the same region, run arteries which provide the brain in blood. A severe hit can lead to excessive pressure on the brain and oxygen deprivation.

Just after Takashi points his hand to the side of the head, the clone turns 180 degrees so that its back is now facing him. Quickly he makes a hit towards the vital part of the body, the cord that is passing through the spine, which allows the brain to communicate with the rest of the body. One simple strike from him there could paralyze the target or it can be way worse, it can result in death. This happens within the span of two seconds, but since Mugen has seen everything with his Sharingan, it's not a problem for him to follow what Takashi did. " Did I understand what you wanted to see, Mugen?"

Yatoru

Mythical
1703294560276.png

Mugen Uchiha Rogue.jpg

1703294582995.png

Mugen Clone

As the Clone of Mugen kept its eye on Shinsuke and his actions, its Sharingan observing the flow of chakra of the Fire Chakra Nature, watching as Shinsuke attempted to condense it into a spherical shape before alas somehow letting it go causing it to erupt against a distant boulder. The heat of the Jutsu that erupted swayed past the clone, and yet as its Sharingan broke the jutsu down, its left hand slowly raised to torso height, just below the diaphragm as it focused and condensed the Fire Chakra Nature in its arsenal, compressing it into a spherical form, and due too Mugens ability of Chakra Molding and control this task was far easier as the flames became calm keeping it in a perfect spherical form. As the Clone did so, it spoke towards Shinsuke with such a calm deamonor;
"I suspect this was the outcome you were looking for? Hmm... This jutsu is quiet easy to manage... Very well Shinsuke, I shall teach you the promised Techniques. First, for Chakra Enhanced Strength, I want you to focus your chakra not through your body, but through each cell in your arms; every single muscle fiber in those arms or legs. Then I want you to keep that focus... This is a heightened level of Chakra Control, Mastering this, well will help you master your own jutsu. "
This being said as the clone dispersed the New Jutsu, it began showing a display of his chakra control; a visible visage or flow of chakra shrouded his left hand, slowly condensing and seeping back into the epidermal membrane or Skin. Before alas, with a swift strike; Mugen's Clones fist clashed with the ground, caving it inwards by the sheer force and pressure behind this enhanced blow that it would enclose the surrounding land of the clone into a crater. The gusts of kinetic energy erupting from this blow, was far greater than the Fire release Jutsu's explosive force; almost like standing before a typhoon as the winds rapidly and violently swayed. As the clones arm rose and it straightened itself it spoke once more,​
"As for the second part or Technique, by having the focus, you can mold the chakra or in your case, the fire release jutsu into a stream. By altering its direct physical form, you can unleash a wide ranged attack, or even focus it as a burst of power. An example is my Chidori Nagashi or Chidori : Stream."
This being said The clone of Mugen Uchiha's left palm opened, a surge of Lightning chakra crackled around his hand; the sound of one thousand birds echoed the field as Mugen's clone swiftly lunged its hand towards the sky, the lightning which had been altered to focus as a burst of power sent the chidori like a swift violent surge of lightning that shot towards the heavens. An easily display for a jonin level shinobi, but Mugen's clone hoped that his explanation was not to difficult for a New Chunin like Shinsuke. Hoping he was brighter than he let on to be.

Real Mugen

As the Real Mugen stood watching Takashi's explanation before the Hyuuga summoned forth a Shadow Clone to give a physical example of how the wanted fighting style was displayed. Mugen's Sharingan catching the style in photographic pictures, breaking down each movement of muscles, joints and ligaments allowing the Uchiha to perfectly memorize the fighting style as it was displayed infront of him against the Hyuuga's own clone. This was thanks to the power of the Sharingan's Eye of Insight which allowed Mugen to analyze and break down the fighting style allowing his own muscles and brain to process and replicate it as his stance after the display was shown to shift to that which mirrored Takashi's near perfectly. Now with the Display over, and Takashi asking if that was what he wanted to see, Mugen responded with a calm tone,
"That was exactly what I needed. As promised I'd teach you the Chakra molding of the spear or sword shape, Senbon shape and even chakra enhanced strength. As my clone explained to Shinsuke how chakra enhanced strength functions, I hope it is sufficient for someone with such talent as yours Takashi. As for the Spear and Senbon molding... One must focus their chakra nature into specific formation and condension. This will allow you to reshape your chakra to the sought form that you'd seek. I'll show an example using my Chidori... These two jutsu's are called Chidori: Senbon, and Chidori: Sharp Spear."
This being said, Mugen's left hand formulated the Chidori before the crackling electrical chakra began condensing, keeping the surge of lightning from spreading as Mugen's left arm swayed with such an agile and fluid motion allowing several senbons comprised of the Chidori's Chakra to shoot out piercing into one of the Training logs; each senbon releasing small sparks of lightning as Mugens arm, extended out with the chidori still at play began remolding and forming the chakra to an extended blade with medium to close range reach; approximately Fifteen Feet total as this blade of lightning crackled as Mugen used it wit ha swift motion to slice down the senbon pierced log, splitting it in half whilst igniting the dry wood ablaze due to the Lightning Chakra's heat. With his display shown along with the steps needed to doing so during casting the Sharp Spear faded with the chidori, Mugen standing as he looked upon Takashi hoping this Hyuuga could do so with his unnatural Fire Release Chakra Nature. Nonetheless, The Clone and Real Mugen had finally shown the jutsu's that they promised to them, their explanation loud enough for the other party to hear as to try and get them to expand their reservoir of Jutsu usage. By doing so, the Clone of Mugen dispersed, allowing the Knowledge of this new fire release Jutsu to pass to the Real Mugen granting him access to this new jutsu.
1703296230341.png