Leaf District

Mellow

Mythical
LEGENDARY
Shinsuke Dreaded.png

Shinsuke Divider.png

The bustling streets of Konoha continued to echo with the lively hum of activity as usual, while Shinsuke strolled through the village, his steps carrying the unmistakable energy of a young shinobi that had just finished an important step towards his future. Beside him, Amilia, his newfound Pangolin companion, moved with a curious grace, her scales shimmering in the lights village. The villagers, accustomed to the eclectic sights of the shinobi world, spared a momentary glance at the unusual duo. Whispers of curiosity followed in their wake as they navigated the crowded streets. Determination burned in his eyes as he scanned the faces in the crowd, his focus honed on a singular goal — finding Lord Suzaku, the Hokage. As he maneuvered through the busy marketplace, Shinsuke's path intersected with another shinobi, Mugen Uchiha, whose presence was marked by the distinctive air of the Uchiha clan. The encounter was accidental, a result of the crowded streets, yet it carried the weight of fate.

Shinsuke: What the- oh. Sensei, Mugen Uchiha, what're you doing here?

Shinsuke mused, the question reverberating in the recesses of his mind. The Uchiha clan, known for its pride and seclusion, rarely ventured far from their ancestral homes, making Mugen's presence in the village center a notable anomaly. The young Uzumaki's curiosity, ever keen, sought answers that transcended the surface of the situation. Shinsuke wondered if there was a reason Mugen chose to navigate the crowded streets, immersing himself in the rhythm of the village instead of residing in the solitude of his own estate. Perhaps there's a personal mission he pursues within the heart of Konoha. The village, with its diversity and camaraderie, offered a canvas for forging bonds that transcended the rigid structure of clan dynamics.

Shinsuke: Shouldn't you be out, hunting stuff.
Shinsuke Divider.png

Yatoru

Mythical
1701605128408.png

Mugen Uchiha Rogue.jpg

1701605147258.png

As the Uchiha Walked the streets, his appearance attracting even more attention for the counter gender, along with building envy from the same gender due to his natural appearance, today marked an extremely rare occasion as Mugen has not shown his face in the Leaf for quite some time, causing many to wonder who the new Uchiha was. But this would be quelled as his path was interjected by the very one he sought out; the Uzumaki Shinsuke. Just as Shinsuke bumped into Mugen, the Uchiha's Sharingan slowly looked down upon the boy; as one woman quickly acted trying to gain the favor of admiration from Mugen,
"Stupid Brat, watch where you are walking! You bumped into this fine man here! Apologize to him at once!"
This being said, Mugen simply lifted his left hand, as he spoke with such a calm tone, his supposedly right arm concealed by his cloak to hide the fact it was missing,​
"It is quite fine, Shinsuke; It has been quite a while. Actually, I'm here looking for you; I've got a request. For old time sakes. Though "HUNTING" is delayed for a bit until my Sensei is rested. So I've got some free time to kill. I was wondering; Would you like to further your chakra control? In return a friendly Training Match and you teaching me some new Fire Release... But can we speak in a less attention seeking location. All these eyes on me has been quite unsettling. Even if I haven't roamed the streets in so long, It is something I shant get use too."
Having said this as his scarlet eyes looked upon the newly promoted Chunin; the woman who had interjected stumbled off, swaying her hips in attempt to attract Mugen who's very expression showed quite a discomfort. And even though his appearance in the Leaf was that of an Anomaly even to the standards of the Uchiha, Mugen was one to be considered the Strangest Uchiha of all. As his very existence and ambitions were an enigma to even those he is closest too; an Uchiha who's very life lived by the shadows of the Leaf and his own sibling, to the goals far to complex and ancient for ones mere understanding. But as he awaited Shinsukes response; Mugen slowly rested his left hand upon his hip; causing many of the nearby women to shriek in admiration and lust-fullness.
1701605866776.png

Mellow

Mythical
LEGENDARY
Shinsuke Dreaded.png

Shinsuke Divider.png

During the brief encounter between Shinsuke and Mugen, a random woman nearby, decided to speak to the young Uzumaki as if she has the right to address him in such a manner. The woman's words cut through the air, laced with disdain and an air of superiority. Shinsuke, momentarily taken aback by the reprimand, felt a surge of both disgust and disappointment towards the lady. As he gathered himself, Shinsuke's expression morphed into a mixture of annoyance.
Shinsuke: Sure, I'll apologize. I'm sorry you mistook me for someone who cares about your opinion.

In other news, the young Uzumaki seemed surprised at the fact that Mugen was searching for him of all people, it was indeed an encounter Shinsuke didn't expect, at first he was going to decline the offer since he was in search of both his father and the hokage. However, the mentioning of furthering his chakra control more than he already had was an offer he couldn't pass up, though, he reluctant on the Ion Bomb as it was something hadn't fully mastered himself yet nor was it a technique he wanted to teach, especially if the only thing he would get in return was something he could do himself. As such, he decided to speak up on the matter before making his final decision.
Shinsuke: So, I help you train, teach you a new jutsu not even I have fully mastered yet, and all I get in return in something that I can not only do by myself, but something I just finished doing? I don't know, you're going to have to teach me something in return that I can't already do. Anything else you can offer?
Shinsuke Divider.png

Baldhead

Chunin
Staff member
Simon_1.png

Earlier the same day
Quiet in his solitude, a young man named Takashi Hyūga, the once-heir to the clan of Byakugan wielders, sits quietly. The Hyūga clan, known as one of the most powerful clans in Konohagakure, as well descendants from Hamura Ōtsutsuki's lineage. The room is filled only with the sound of Takashi's breathing and the gentle flicker of candle flames.

Deep in meditation, Takashi has maintained his stillness for several hours, aligning himself with the rising sun. The silence is interrupted as one of the doors slides open, revealing two members of the branch house—his personal bodyguards. While Takashi possesses formidable self-defense skills, there are laws or rather rules that must be followed which mandates their presence.

When the door creaks open, Takashi's featureless white eyes, of the Byakugan, emit a faint glow in the dark. He rises up without a word, moving toward the bodyguards.Takashi had planned to take a simple stroll around the village but with those around him the walk will be less fun he thinks to himself.

Now

Wandering through the crowded streets, Takashi and two other white-eyed men gracefully make their way. People in the crowd wave and cheer, and Takashi responds with a smile and a simple wave. During the walk they pass a street kitchen that captures Takashi's attention, not for its appearance, but for the aroma of freshly baked bread, grilled meats, and an array of spices that fill the air with an almost heavenly scent.

The trio turns around to follow the scent, only to find a lengthy queue stretching for several meters. Surprised by the wait, Takashi shakes his head. Patience is no problem during missions as an Anbu, but in moments like these, it becomes one of his 'weaknesses,' as he claims. Instead of standing in line, he chooses to take this loss and continues to walk along the streets with both his bodyguards following closely.

During their walk, Takashi spots two familiar figures, Shinsuke Uzumaki and Mugen Uchiha. Rather than approaching them directly, he instructs his two guards to wait in place while he heads towards the other two individuals. Initially protesting, the two bodyguards attempt to stop Takashi, but he raises his right hand, forming a unique hand seal. Both the bodyguards freeze in their movements, knowing what Takashi is prepared to do. Now with the two guards at a standstill, Takashi resumes his path toward the Uzumaki and Uchiha. "Hello there"

Yatoru

Mythical
1701880626340.png

Mugen Uchiha Rogue.jpg

1701880643839.png

With the bustle of the streets and its civilians, going about their mundane lives as the Sibling of the Uchiha Lord, Mugen listened to Shinsukes Response, and though Shinsuke did bring up a validating point, he mistook Mugens words; as Mugen wasn't offering to teach the Uzumaki Chakra Control exactly, but an advanced variation of it. This form that Mugen wanted to teach the Uzumaki was Chakra enhanced Strength. As a result Mugen had thought up of an idle secondary thing to teach the Uzumaki, that being the molding of chakra in regards of a stream like notion, causing the Uchiha to respond in such a calm mannerism,​
"Well, Doubt you can do what I am willing to teach you on your own. There were two things I wanted to teach you, Chakra Control through Chakra Enhancement of your physical strength, and Chakra Molding in the form of a stream or Wide range effect. But if this doesn't interest you Shinsuke, then I could look elsewhere."
Though just as Mugen said this, a cousin branch of the Uchiha had appeared; a Hyuuga that Mugen had seen around during his time on patrol for Root, one that went by the name of Takashi. Though his appearance was strange as the Hyuuga like the Uchiha were not known to idly walk around the leaf; Mugen listened to the Hyuuga Takashi greet them with such a nonchalant tone,​
"Good Evening Takashi Hyuuga. Hmm... You have something I could make use of; Takashi I'd like to offer an exchange of knowledge, teach me the Pressure Point fighting style and in return like I've offered young Shinsuke here, I'll teach you Chakra Enhanced Strength and Chakra Molding in the form of a stream."
This being said Mugen looked upon the two, his Sharingan seemingly active with effortless use, a sign of his training over time with the Three Tomoe Sharingan.
1701881521371.png

Attachments

• 1701881514558.png
    1701881514558.png
    2.7 KB · Views: 33

Dante'

Jonin
Fullbody.png

50ca6f388be32762eb471c2c17b5d03a.png

04cbd36a082ba48c4c670faa8ab83ba2.png

The sheer power of Matatabi could be felt as the winds as well as the tremendous tremors which followed the disruption of Ino-Shika-Cho coordinative efforts. This displaced the position of the Anbu who were all promptly all behind Mirai Uchiha. As Shijo and his team found themselves in the midst of chaos caused by Matatabi, the disruption in their coordinated efforts forced them to scatter. The Anbu, now displaced, regrouped behind Mirai Uchiha. Shijo, displaying proactive leadership, had anticipated the disruption, and in a quick and decisive move, he had a hold of the Yamanaka member, ensuring his safety during the chaos. The Yamanaka was over his shoulder whilst the currents started to pick up. The Sharingan itself gave him the least bit of help, understanding the sudden shift of even the simplest of tendon movement even if it was from Gyoken who slithered his way out of the combination of the Anbu operatives. Now the shockwaves were tense, instead of being pushed to the basin of the statues Shijo was taken to the shoreline and completely outside of the water.

Using his advanced chakra control, Shijo managed to navigate the turbulent waters caused by the disturbance. The sheer power of Matatabi's presence creates shockwaves, knocking out two of the operatives who hit the foot of the statues. Shijo, however, skillfully avoided the worst of it, taking refuge at the shoreline with the Yamanaka member.

“Shijo we have to get them out of there…” He explained to Shijo.

The impressive Shijo felt the sudden change in atmosphere, instead of standing at the point of the shoreline, he grabbed the Yamanaka out of pure reflex, he didn’t want the Yamanaka to look in the direction of objects which were apparently thrown throughout the entire battlefield. Shijo didn’t need to look in their direction, but why? He felt the surge of chakra even before it arrived, especially one so familiar. The Yamanaka was not unaware as the chakra was felt by him as well with his unique sensory skills. However, they were not in the range of anything as they were not focused on kunai nor were they within the water or was there any at all upon their body. The surge of chakra even if suppressed could not be for long especially if enhanced or through even the utilisation of jutsu. Of course, the chakra was none other than the chakra of another Uchiha namely the one known as Mujin Uchiha. He made one miscalculation the range of his jutsu would not only try to encompass them but others within battlefield like Mirai and Gyoken. Mirai essentially was the nearest to the previous location of the team as the apparently behind her, but due to the ongoing turbulence the Uchiha nor none of them stood at the same point.

This was the apparent sensei of Shijo who had words for the Uchiha who was neither amused or pleased his sensei came towards the location. Mujin words themself would never fall to deaf ears, as he listened, however, his flashy display would only befall that of Gyoken. Though, by now the young Uchiha would have turned to the direction of a now visible Mujin,

“Sensei you really should know this is me testing the Uchiha Lady’s strength.” He elaborated as he placed both his hands at his side. His mind shuttered towards his teammates who were obviously beneath the water. However, paralyzed by the apparent Chidori Current which subsided across the water. The Yamanaka dived beneath the water to retrieve the two who were down under, this was of course whilst the conversation had broken out and the current had fully subsided.

The sudden surge of familiar chakra indicated the arrival of Mujin Uchiha, Shijo's sensei. Though Mujin displayed a flashy entrance, Shijo, unamused, explained that the chaos was a test of Uchiha Lady's strength. Even as Mujin spoke, Shijo's attention was divided between the conversation and the safety of his submerged teammates.

Meanwhile, Gyoken and Mirai would be seemingly affected by Mujin's Chidori Current, would be left in a state of paralysis. The Yamanaka, seizing the opportunity during the lull in the chaos, dove into the water to retrieve the unconscious teammates.

The scene is dynamic, with the elements of strategy, jutsu, and teamwork at play, making for an intense and captivating narrative within the world of shinobi.
732523b29c3efd7f7c3ad56c27a91f53.png

iHaruno

Legendary
Mirai_Body.png

*Listen while you Read*
72278ee7198510456bf84a4aae869604.png

The encroaching attacks didn't seem to worry the Uchiha lady in the slightest. Her right hand came up, the remaining swords flying fast and true and slicing through the fire balls aimed at her. Anything aimed at her she seemed unperturbed by, as if there was always going to be a back up plan.

Her gaze flicked to where Mujin would arrive a split second before he appeared. The Kusanagi blade whipped under her feet, lifting her off the surface of the water and hovering her five feet in the air. Her eyes didn't focus on the any of the falling genjutsu, her gaze instead focused on Mujin himself, unwavering... angry.

There was a small surge of chakra, someone releasing themselves from any form of genjutsu they might have been under, and the Uchiha Lady waved her hand again, all summoned weapons dispersing in a brilliant flash of gold, save the Kusanagi blade she balanced atop. She didn't move, only observed as the interaction between pupil and teacher conspired.

"I did not know that my power would be put under observation. I might have come myself if I was aware." She replied to Shijo, her tone filled with cynicism. Her gaze flicked to Mujin. "Speak with Tenbo, Mujin. It seems his invite was lost in the mail."

The bright glow from the blade she stood on being recalled to the Gilded Armory flashed, and the entirety of Mirai's chakra signature disappeared with it. Had she left? Activated a technique and retreated?

An intelligent mind, perhaps with an ever growing sense of dread, would realize that she was always but a shadow clone. A fraction of the clan lords power had come and combatted the Two-Tails jinchuriki by herself. It's lack of access to all of her power might explain why she had not employed genjutsu, or simply released a devastating attack to end this battle in a single swoop and transformed the Valley of the End into another torn battlefield.

UMF Headquarters
Mirai was accompanied by her three assistants, who slid paperwork across her desk seamlessly as she signed it. Various different allocations of money and forces came across her desk.

She was preparing the Uchiha to defend themselves heavily, in this very building. The barrier squad was training night and day. Her own version of the Anbu was beginning to come to fruition.

As her eyes settled on the last of a very large stack of papers, she frowned. There were not enough Uchiha to man everything she wanted. She would need to recruit outside of the clan in order to get enough bodies to fill the spots she needed.

"Schedule an appointment with the Hokage."
She ordered. "We'll need to speak with him sooner rather than later on opening the requirements to join the UMF."

The dispersion of her clone caused her only to blink, fixing already impeccable posture. She huffed, her gaze flicking to the window. Shijo would be a problem if he felt the need to put her prowess to the test. Her clone had not revealed much of her arsenal, but she would need to be careful of how she battled going forward. Much of her power lay in people not living long enough to understand her abilities, and she could not fully expose the scope of her abilities just yet.

"Never mind. I will go myself."

Mellow

Mythical
LEGENDARY
Shinsuke Dreaded.png

Shinsuke Divider.png

The young Uzumaki while at first seemed uninterested in the request, once Mugen responded with a bit more detail of what it was he was offering, Shinsuke's interested once again began to rise and it was quite glad that it was Mugen who approached with such a request. This also worked in his favor as the reason he was trying to find Lord Suzaku was to ask for his father to train with. Plus, learning both chakra enhancement for more physical prowess and a more effective way to utilize his fire release capabilities was better than what the Uzumaki kid had in mind on doing with his father. These were the perfect set of skills he needed as it would also greatly increase his overall power and skill when using his adamantine chains, but it also gave him a bigger arsenal in general to work with. While Shinsuke was of the Uzumaki Clan, he natural affinity was different which made him more like an Uchiha, and always being around one only made caused rumors that he was from the Uchiha Clan amongst certain peers who didn't actually know him.
Shinsuke: Hmm, Chakra mold and chakra enhancement huh. I can implement both of those into my unique style of fighting as well instead of using them like most others. Y'know what, i'm in.

Shortly after his exchange of words towards Mugen, he noticed Takashi walking up to them as well along with being offered the same kind of training he was. This shocked the young shinobi as he couldn't process exactly what a Hyuga of all people would need enhanced strength for outside of speed as just being touched by one was risky enough. Regardless, he wasn't against this as it would give him some experience against two members from two of most feared clans in Konoha, and both of a higher rank than his own and he intended on making the most of it regardless of the outcome.
Shinsuke: Oh, what's up Sensei, Takashi. So what's your plan, you accepting the offer too or you got more important things to do?
Shinsuke Divider.png

Post Order: Mugen -> Shinsuke -> Takashi

Time Limit: 3 Days
Skip Points: 2

Jeriah

Owner and Founder
Staff member
Administrator
LEGENDARY

1693331065196-png.3110

In the intense fray of battle, Gyoken's heightened senses, granted by his Sharingan and other kin abilities, proved momentarily insufficient against Mujin's swift onslaught. Despite his attempt to evade the flurry of kunai hurtling towards him, Gyoken found himself ensnared in Mujin's powerful Uchiha genjutsu. Within the intricate web of illusions spun by Mujin's technique, Mujin was transported into a mental realm where he encountered the real Gyoken.

Immersed in the realm, Gyoken found himself next to a prison cell, a place that harbored not just him but also the formidable two-tailed beast, Matatabi. Amidst the shadows, a voice, seemingly belonging to Matatabi, whispered with a blend of eerie politeness and ominous persuasion. The beast tantalized Gyoken with promises of greatness, dangling the temptation to break the seal that bound it. The voice goaded Gyoken, playing on his desires to earn respect from his father and save his friends, coaxing him with the offer of unparalleled power.

As Gyoken grappled with these inner conflicts, the air in the mental plane shifted, signaling the arrival of an unexpected visitor. A familiar face, though not one Gyoken had crossed paths with personally, emerged into his ethereal confinement. Gyoken, struck by surprise, raised his head to face Mujin, recognizing him as his older brother Shijo's mentor. Confusion and a hint of sorrow laced Gyoken's words as he addressed Mujin, questioning the reason for his presence in this surreal realm.
4fa0f-16642035257527.png

Meanwhile, in the tangible realm where Gyoken's physical form resided, chaos and destruction ensued. His chakra-fueled beast arms wreaked havoc, seizing and scorching everything within reach. However, within Gyoken's mental realm, the situation escalated. Matatabi, sensing Mujin's intrusion as a threat to its designs, reacted fiercely, attempting to break free from the imprisonment by ferociously attacking the bars of its cell. Yet, despite the beast's fervent attempts, the strength of the seal thwarted its efforts to charge at Mujin.

The convergence of these parallel realities, one of devastating physical carnage and the other of a psychological tug-of-war, created a perplexing and frenetic atmosphere where Gyoken grappled with internal dilemmas while his external form unleashed chaotic turmoil.
1693331065196-png.3110

1693331552950-png.3113

Posting Order: Gyoken -> Shijo/Anbu -> Mujin
Post Time Limit (PTI): 3 Days
Skip Points: ll​

Baldhead

Chunin
Staff member

Simon_1.png

Takashi's interest in the exchange of knowledge sparks his curiosity. But would any of what Mugen offered to exchange even give the Hyūga anything to use? As he approaches, he raises a finger at Mugen as a signal to ask him to wait a second. Before giving the Uchiha an answer, Takashi focuses on the younger shinobi, Shinsuke and crouches down to Shinsuke so that the two are almost the same height. Once down, he looks straight at the red-haired genin and smiles at him in a friendly manner, but not only that, he raises his right hand and places it on Shinsuke's head. “ It's nice to see you again Shinsuke, you will soon outgrow both your father and me too if you keep growing. Speaking about the exchange of knowledge, I don't mind teaching a trick or two. However, I would rather..."

While Takashi continues to speak, he stands up again, turning his attention to Mugen this time. His white eyes seem to focus on Mugen's forehead, as if avoiding direct eye contact with the renowned Sharingan. Since there is a small length difference between these two. Takashi tilts his head slightly before continuing, "ask some questions that are not suited to be asked among people." Waiting for an answer, Takashi places both of his hands in his own pockets and continues to focus his gaze on Mugen's forehead. Does Takashi choose to focus on Mugen's forehead to avoid direct contact with the well-known eyes of the Uchiha clan, or is it something else?

Post Order: Mugen -> Shinsuke -> Takashi
Time Limit: 3 Days
Skip Points: 2