Midori's Flower Shop

iHaruno

Legendary
image0.png

Offering affordable, Naruto-esque art, and willing to work with many different styles at affordable prices
:) <3
$Prices$
Line art: $15-$17(each body +$5)
Coloring & Shading: $5-$7
Weapons: $5-$10
Jutsu line art: $5-$20
Name Plates: Coming Soon!
(Prices vary depending on complexity)

Terms:
-A timeframe on the art will be given upon acceptance of commission. Please refrain from asking about art within that timeframe. (I'll give you updates, don't worry).
-Half the price of the commission is due upfront (before I begin the commission), and the other half upon completion.
-Depending on complexities the prices above may change. (While this means they can go up, it also means they can go down!)
-If you are going to show my artwork, please credit me . Also do not erase my watermarks!
-I have the right to post the art I made for commercial services. (i.e promotion, portfolios, etc.)

-I reserve the right to reject art requests.
- Art is for people in the Naruto Databook Discord.

Commission Request Form:
Commission Order: (Line Art, Line Art+Coloring & Shading, Weapon, Weapon+Coloring & Shading, etc.)
Commission Details: (What's being commissioned? A Character from what Land? What release is the jutsu?)
Discord Username: (how we will discuss the details of your commission)(If you want a different form of communication please disclose here as well)

Socials: (for crediting purposes)

@Nowkear on Insta
@PvtLex#5255 on Discord
@Nowkear_ on Twitter

ZimTheInvader

Mythical
I would like to commission a Weapon+Coloring & Shading. For the look of the blade see the image below and for style and colour scheme I would like the blade to be a silver colour and the handle to be gold and blue to match the theme of the RPC who uses it's clothes. Other then that feel free to experiment.

Sword Base.jpg

Kinshi Full Body.png

Last edited:

Ugly Mazu

Mythical
Aye, you got my order, It's $30. We on the up & up. Bang a lang tang. I'll pay you by 12:00am 2/10/21.

And Izanami mikoto is the queen of all rap
Kanye west is the king of all rap
Tekashi 69 is the prince of all rap
Prince is the Emperor of all R&B
Michael Madlock is my personal thotalot, and he will bear my motherfucking children.
Jamie got a big forehead
Ketsugo the greatest Kage of all time
And these are facts....

iHaruno

Legendary
tumblr_p37ytaJMqf1ucpcboo1_540.gifv

MIDORI'S FLOWER SHOP IS CLOSED!
Not that you hoes were ordering art ANYWAY.

Last edited: