Leaf District

Dante'

Jonin
Shijo_Jonin.png

50ca6f388be32762eb471c2c17b5d03a.png

04cbd36a082ba48c4c670faa8ab83ba2.png

The pinnacle of the Uchiha Clan was described as unreachable and unattainable, however there were a selective few who gained the pinnacle, especially the ones they referred to as the Masters of Death. This was in fact a team of four most powerful Uchiha relics, a fame that reached every village and gained even more traction within the confines of the Uchiha Clan. Shijo dreamt of being on that same pinnacle, his tireless display of raw lightning onslaught was a testament of his commitment. There was so much destruction within the palm of his hand that he did not know himself. His studies as a person with lightning and fire release garnered him to study even more in depth about the latter of his releases which was lightning. Considering like most Uchiha he had already acquired the fire release usage from birth.

Whilst, still meditating and cutting through a certain amount of trees, he could feel the slightest glimpse of chakra surge which approached, it was familiar to him, so he continued to execute his jutsu on a wide scale. Within the matter of moments, the chakra came crashing down right infront of him, halting him completely within the process of hitting another tree. It was his sensei—Mujin Uchiha, a man who was highly skilled and trained in multiple arts. Compelling enough he was perhaps one of the only persons that Shijo listened to.

The seldom words of his sensei as he arrived began to be heard, some of which extended a moment of the past as a reflection. The jutsu that Shijo performed was a jutsu which Mujin himself taught him when he was merely a genin of his squad. Now, it seemed as if he was about to teach him some other jutsu which was related to the chidori. It stemmed with the activation of his Sharingan which glanced towards the direction of Mujin and followed every step. It was in fact one of the function of the Sharingan afterall known as the Copy Wheel. He copied exactly step by step, the Sharingan analyzed the hands of Mujin as he made a scorching rupture within the trunk of a tree, almost burning it to a crisp.

As Mujin puffed and engulfed the smoke of a cigarette the young Uchiha started to gather the same jutsu into his fist, the only difference being that the purple electricity was darker than that of his sensei. It was as if it gave a reflection of his soul, collectively excitement came across his face as a smirk appeared with destruction following. The young Uchiha turned to a tree directly behind himself as the purple lightning began to consume him, he lunged towards the tree in front of him. Damaging it almost as his master, it was of course, his first try and with a little more practice he would of course gain a more foothold upon the technique.

“So what is this technique called Master?” The young Uchiha stated as he analyzed the damage of his sensei and as well as his. He was shocked about the technique's raw power.
732523b29c3efd7f7c3ad56c27a91f53.png

Konoha Forest
Posting Order: Shijo/Anbu→ Mujin Uchiha
Post Time Limit (PTL): 3 Days.
Skip Points: lll​

Gen sighed after hearing otaru’s voice cut through the open air. He enjoyed the quiet serenity that came with training alone however the addition of another wasn’t exactly cause for issue. This was more of a tongue in cheek moment for the young boy as he gave Otaru a once over. His weight shifted from one foot to the other as things began to settle in. He gave Otaru a toothy smile with both eyes closed and spoke as though he had been given a shot of adrenaline. However just as he got ready to speak he could find himself in the presence of a few more young shinobi.

“An audience never hurt anybody, right?” Gen said before letting out a soft chuckle. His eyes would no quicker pop open and turn his attention to the addition of another Uzumaki and that of a more bestialindividual. His human appearance couldn’t exactly hide his more animal-like behaviors. It was somewhat of a sight to behold. Gen knew all too well that the Inuzuka weren’t the only clan capable of having an uncanny relationship with animals. This young man seemed to be no different as he hung from the tree’s branch. Gen soon opened his arm as if asking for a hug from everyone present and spoke with that same adrenaline filled tone from before.

“So if i’m here training that must mean all of you came to join me, right!?” The boy's more sober tone was almost nonexistent; it was as if Gen was running the numbers in his head. As if he could take on the world with little more than an ounce of forethought. His toothy smile was still present as he awaited a response from the lot. However there still seemed to be an otherworldly presence among the congregation and whether or not they would be able to tell was another matter entirely.
Illustration3.png

Itami

Jonin

4666e8a0624f411e3a03df4f1de591f3.png

738170a2a861c47522c23c85e82ccdc1.png

Mujin watched Shijo copy the technique, sending it off a few times before asking Mujin the name of said technique. Shijo's purple electricity was darker than Mujin's a tell of his mental state more so than the power of the technique. Mujin ashed his cigarette before taking another drag, speaking through the smoke.

" Good, You formed it on the first try, impressive. Name hnn... The man who taught me this technique and the ones before him simply called it what it is. Purple Electricity. If i had to give it a name, it would be tacky and something ominous, you can call it what you wish. "

Mujin would activate the purple electricity again, This time though, a tree wouldn't be his target. Shijo knew what was coming next. Any time Mujin taught them anything, he fought them with it, expecting them to use the same technique against him. Mujin's speed was nearly unmatched in Konoha, Shijo would be able to see and tell Mujin was approaching with the intent to hit him in the shoulder with said purple electricity. Slowingly himself on purpose to give the Newly appointed ANBU Captain a decent chance at not only evading the attack, but watching how it is utilised.

Mujins hand would have landed on the boy Uchiha's shoulder and sent purple electricity vibrating around and through his body. The visual chakra explosion looking much how gentle fist explodes through the body. It was violent and deadly, more wild than the sharp and piercing chidori. Just as Shijo would either evade the a ttempt or be struck by it, The Lightning from his hand would flow around and back over Mujin. Protecting himself form an immanent counter attack from Shijo.

" Land this attack on me three times at my current speed, I'll consider it learned by you. "

With the training parameters set, Mujin would await his old student's new tricks.

Post Time Limit (PTI): 3 Days.
Skip Points: ll

[/hr]​

Fox

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
ichijo-uchiha-v4-2-png.3987
ebd0021f2fb83a433cad2467a9ea5c7e.png

The silence filled the room for a moment until the boisterous entrance of his old friend, Suzaku Goka, the Fourteenth Hokage. This drew a casual chuckle from the Uchiha at the mention of his potential children being spread around within and outside the village – a true statement for those who dared to delve into the Ancient Uchiha. His soul was wearily exhausted after the consistent cycle of life, evident on his face for those who cared to pay attention. "To think you'd make such a joke in a serious meeting like this," he continued, his eyes closed. "As expected of you, Sunbird, to make me laugh a bit." His eyes were wearily emotionless, and the words spoken didn't reflect his true thoughts.

After listening to what the Four-Tails Jinchuriki had to say regarding the incident within the Stone District, he wondered whether this was the same group that had attacked the world a while ago. His eyes opened in question as he rested against the seat, hands clasped together on the table. "Gyoken... Huh?" he murmured at the mention of the child, brought up by the Four-Tails Jinchuriki. "We may have to take care of the Jinchuriki and ensure they don't end up in the hands of our enemies, whoever they may be?" he continued. "Should we request the alliance to send their Jinchuriki to the Nagi Academy, where the alliance could focus on their safety?" He suggested this to his old friend, Suzaku Goka. After all, if they had fallen to such invaders, it would disrupt the balance.

ebd0021f2fb83a433cad2467a9ea5c7e.png

Jeriah

Owner and Founder
Staff member
Administrator
LEGENDARY
dd21890c521f6187df72a3333c4045a6.png

ba0bb34a656229678a6c4718971def79.png

Suzaku's demeanor exuded a slight smirk, a subtle expression of amusement, as a small chuckle escaped from the usually composed Ichijo Uchiha. Before Suzaku could address Ichijo's uncharacteristic mirth, Taichi interjected with a seemingly innocent inquiry, "Friend?" Suzaku's gaze shifted to Taichi, his eyes carrying the weight of countless battles fought alongside the boy's father, Itami. The Tsuchikage, unbeknownst to Taichi, had often found himself on the less triumphant side in encounters with Suzaku. The Uzumaki leader, however, chose not to verbalize this, allowing Itami to continue admiring his old friend without the burden of Suzaku's unspoken victories.

A sigh, laden with the accumulated experiences of a seasoned shinobi, escaped Suzaku's lips, transforming into black ash that dispersed into the air. This visual metaphor marked the release of his contemplations, a manifestation of the complex tapestry woven by the encounters and conflicts of his shinobi journey. "One day, kid, you're gonna learn the importance of a peace treaty and how that can create 'friends'," Suzaku remarked with a blend of sagacity and irony, punctuating the word "friends" with air quotes. Returning his focus to Ichijo, he concurred, "I agree with you. But he's to stay here until Takashi returns with Hanako Hyuuga in one piece." The exchange encapsulated the intricate dynamics of trust, diplomacy, and alliances in the world of shinobi, where camaraderie and strategic necessity often danced on a delicate line.
ba0bb34a656229678a6c4718971def79.png

c3b1b647538a7bf58d660632d6c73b60.png

Posting Order: Suzaku → Taichi → Ichijo
Skip Points: ll​

Davon

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
LEGENDARY
"Join you?" Otaru mused aloud, his thoughts drifting as he considered the implications of the other genin's suggestion. His gaze shifted to the monkey-like boy lounging in the nearby tree, leisurely munching on a banana, a telltale sign of potential Sarutobi lineage.

"I'm not sure on causing harm to others today," Otaru admitted, absently scratching the back of his head as he pondered his own strength in comparison to those surrounding him in the immediate vicinity. Yet, as he glanced at the other genin, he couldn't help but feel a flicker of curiosity. Was there more to this invitation than met the eye? A chance for camaraderie amidst or merely a ruse to test his mettle? Otaru kneeled down and picked up a rock, as he did so, the dirt underneath it seemingly twisted with the breeze that passed by and in the rocks previous place seemed to be a whirlpool design in the surface.

Otaru1.png

Jeriah

Owner and Founder
Staff member
Administrator
LEGENDARY
cad21eaafac457271df4009a85f711bb.png

6e9bf29479c726dadbcf594ff713ced0.png

A cloud of smoke materialized at the center of the Chunin and Genin, gradually unveiling Ayame, the esteemed Uzumaki princess with a reputation for her remarkable sensory abilities and past Anbu exploits. A subtle grin adorned her face as she observed the gathered young shinobi, particularly pleased to see Shinsuke and Otaru, recently promoted Uzumaki Clan members. Ayame's internal joy for the flourishing clan contrasted with the external seriousness of her role. "I wish I could have congratulated you all once you returned, but unfortunately work has been busy," she remarked, her hands clapping as her eyes fixed on Shinsuke, Otaru, and Gen. "With the lack of shinobi in the village right now, I’ll have to formulate a team that would not play on your strengths, but, as most of you are Chunin, you’re expected to know how to lead a team," she declared, her gaze shifting to the four young shinobi.

"Shinsuke, Gen, you’ll be embarking on a joint mission with Sunagakure carrier shinobi. Your goal is to ensure these medical supplies reach Amegakure safely," she continued, her attention then directed to Otaru and Kokezaru. "You’ll be heading to Kusagakure. One of our Jounin, Inuzuka Yaju, was sent on a mission to retrieve the body of a fallen comrade a few weeks ago. He has not returned. You are to locate Yaju and join in on his mission. If you are unable to find him, return immediately. Do not put yourselves in any unnecessary danger," Ayame's voice conveyed stern authority, and her serious demeanor left no room for hesitation. "What are you still standing here for? GO!" she commanded, her fist clenched, launching the young shinobi into their respective missions.
6e9bf29479c726dadbcf594ff713ced0.png

Posting Order: Ayame - Kokezaru - Otaru - Shinsuke - Gen
Post Time Limit (PTI): 3 days
Skip Points: ll​

Jeriah

Owner and Founder
Staff member
Administrator
LEGENDARY
3fb116cbff27b5d09b655a74e8e510f1.png

6e6607d92724b05ef72b869d1cc86836.png

"Matatabi…" Gyoken expressed, looking down to the floor with disappointment at the stranger's word choice. "The tailed beast is not it or a weapon; her name is Matatabi. Someone who I hope to one day call a friend," Gyoken added, clenching his fist before looking back up at Tentai with a sincere smile. It was evident that Gyoken was a kind-hearted boy who truly meant what he said. He understood the strength of Matatabi and how she could both help him and the village, but Gyoken had to become stronger on his own and gain the trust of the beast sealed inside of him.

A gasp escaped Gyoken's lips as he heard the name of the previous Hokage, Ketsugo Uzumaki. "You know, mister, next time I would start with that. You’re a bit creepy but you’re funny at the same time," Gyoken chuckled at Tentai’s main character and teacher joke. Gyoken was drawn to the man; his positive attitude and less aggressive nature made Gyoken feel safe.

When asked about Nagi Academy, Gyoken burst out laughing again, enough to catch someone off guard but was completely contagious. "I’ve spent three years in Nagi Academy," he paused, still chuckling. "I despised my father and did not want to be a shinobi when I was younger, so I purposely failed; he was so mad he sealed Matatabi inside of me," he paused, his smile slowly beginning to fade. "Once Matatabi and I were put together, overnight I became a skilled shinobi…it’s hard to explain…I became a failure to a shinobi overnight…but my luck seems to have stopped, heh," Gyoken tried to make eye contact with Tentai but struggled, fixated on his bandaid body until he realized something. "WAIT!" He yelled in excitement. "You’re here to train me! I’m pretty lousy at pretty much everything, so I hope you have the patience and motivation," Gyoken chuckled a bit while rubbing his nose.
6e6607d92724b05ef72b869d1cc86836.png

Posting Order: Tentai > Gyoken

Dante'

Jonin
Shijo_Jonin.png

50ca6f388be32762eb471c2c17b5d03a.png

04cbd36a082ba48c4c670faa8ab83ba2.png

In the midst of his training, a spirit of commemoration washed over Shijo, prompting him to reflect on the past and reclaim memories that had faded over time. With a renewed sense of clarity, he found himself no longer merely dreaming but instead reacting instinctively, as he had done in days gone by.

His teacher, a figure who shared a deep and profound connection with Shijo, played a pivotal role in shaping the young Uchiha's abilities and mindset so far within his life. Their bond transcended that of mere teacher and student; it was more akin to that of father and son and it brought understanding.Together, they had forged a partnership founded on mutual respect and unwavering determination together.

As they sparred, Shijo's Sharingan, the hallmark of the Uchiha clan the Sharingan, proved to be an unrivaled asset. Its ability to perceive and analyze the minutest movements allowed him to anticipate and respond to his opponent's actions with unmatched precision.

Facing off against Mujin Uchiha, renowned as the fastest individual among their ranks, Shijo found himself pushed to his limits. Despite Mujin's more than formidable speed, Shijo remained focused and resolute, adapting to his opponent's movements with lightning-fast reflexes allowing himself to guide his shoulder more to the left, guiding the technique to rip away pieces of the shoulder part of his left vest, much like a graze.

Their training session was a testament to their shared dedication to mastering their respective techniques. Each exchange of blows was a calculated dance, a symphony of lightning and steel as they pushed each other to new heights of skill and understanding. It brought Shijo’s response to the scratch to respond with great immediacy, attempting to hit directly towards his teacher’s opposite hand, much like his teacher attempted to do. The Sharingan still analyzed his movements, whilst he made his response.

“I got you master” Shijo ruffled towards his master after delivering his own strike.

In this brutal yet enlightening training session, they embraced the sadistic nature of their craft, knowing that it was through such trials that they would truly grow and evolve as shinobi. For Shijo, this was not just a lesson in combat; it was a journey of self-discovery and mastery, guided by the wisdom and expertise of his mentor.
732523b29c3efd7f7c3ad56c27a91f53.png

Konoha Forest
Posting Order: Shijo/Anbu→ ???---> ???

Itami

Jonin

4666e8a0624f411e3a03df4f1de591f3.png

Mujin and Shijo danced, attacks flying between the two. Any bystander would witness two men standing face to face, with slight shakes in the lines around their silhouettes. They were moving at lightning speed, only each other could track their movements using their matured three tomoe sharingan. Mujin was the more battle-hardened and knew more tricks, Forcing Shijo to use most of his limits to keep up, even with Mujin's holding back.

The battle went on for seconds to any who might have caught a glimpse of their training session. Two the Uchiha men it went on for much longer, their perception increased to a point where a second felt like a minute. Bits of flak jacket and underclothing were shredded into the air before combusting against the purple display of chakra flowing around them.

"I got you master"

Mujin smirked as Shijo said this. Their spar came to a stop as Mujin slapped Shijo's hand away from his shoulder.

" It seems like you have. Though I know now you should focus more on lethal intent, if I was your enemy that would only slow me down and allow me insight into the ability itself. Keep this in mind if you use Purple Electricity to fend for your life. "

Mujin would look down towards Shijo and meet his eyes. Not a threat like most people see the act of meeting one's gaze with the deadly sharingan, this was a sign of Respect for Mujin. Mujin would take his index and middle finger on his right hand and tap Shijo's forehead. The bandana frilled under his fingers with a quick and harmless smack.

" I'm proud of you my young student. Master this technique and the next time we train I'll have something more valuable to share with you. We have a wedding being planned and the war on the horizon Shijo. I hope whatever our leaders have in store for us, we are remembered as humans and not just weapons. I feel it, like last time. The Causality of death lingers in the air like a stench I can't remove."

Mujin would ruffle his clothing making it presentable again.

" Everyone I used to look down upon as a teacher has now attained a higher rank than myself, I should do something about that. I'll go seek the Hokage and find out my role in what's to come. I know you're above my station, but keep me informed if anything dire is happening, Shijo. "

With that, Itami would blur once more becoming lightning as he traveled back to the village.

Skip Points: ll