𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐊𝐮𝐦𝐨𝐠𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐫𝐞: 𝐑𝐚𝐢𝐤𝐚𝐠𝐞'𝐬 𝐎𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐞

Kyaro

Staff member
1664497956734.png
1664497900664.png
1664497826788.png

“Revenge… War… 2 things that are unavoidable in this world. Since I’ve become Raikage, I’ve tried to keep peace with every land like my 2nd wife. The 8th Raikage. It seems the other lands may have in their minds we’ve weakened. The Land Of Water was gutsy enough to pull a stunt like that and run away. Once we get my 1st wife back, the mist village won’t exist anymore.” The young Raikage stated with such seriousness and ill intent. Kyaro had a short temper in general at times which was one reason he didn’t want to become Raikage to begin with, it didn’t fit him. Kyaro rested his elbows on the desk and intertwined his fingers in front of his face. His eyes locked directly on the Daimyo as he continued speaking out in response to Saito. “Revenge is something I’ve grew up on, it’s what drove me this far after the death of my family. I’ve already killed many for revenge, it’s nothing new to me. I’ve tried to change that and it worked out until now. Once you come after my family… you die. You don’t get any second chances. The Land Of Water’s Mizukage is number one on my hit list, and for anyone else who gets in my way… well… they’re going to die along with him.” His bloodlust grew more by the second and the look in his eyes became more sadistic with an evil look in his eyes. If it was war the Mizukage wanted, Kyaro would be happy to give him one. Though it’d be more of a fun massacre for the young Raikage and his shinobi forces.

With that being said, there was ONE thing he wanted to know since his previous question was already answered. “But tell me anyway. If I did decide to go a different route, what’s this other way you had in mind. Let’s hope it’s something more appealing than what I’m planning to do myself. This isn’t something I’ve needed to consider in the past, especially since I was never wanting or expecting this title to begin with. The only reason I’m even considering a different option is for 2 reasons… My family, and my wife’s legacy. If it wasn’t for them I’d have already been gone”
1664497839210.png

Ukiyo

Genin
unknown.png

3271ea0a8ebbac30be83e500a75e2d29.png

The Supreme Leader listened to the reasons of the Raikage with a saddened heart. He understood the emotions the Raikage felt. From his facial expression one would be able to tell that this was not only empathy but almost as if he had experience with the exact situations. But within that same expression, there was another. It was almost as if the curse of hatred had opened up the Raikage’s body and poured itself into his veins. This was not the voice of reason, this was revenge. And from the way the Raikage spoke it was clear that this would revenge would steer clear of discrimination. The casualties did not matter for the Raikage had justified them in his mind already. Bloodlust in his eyes, anger coursing through his veins―his mind clouded. The mere thought of it caused the Supreme Leader to sigh heavily.

This had forced the Supreme Leader into being caught between a rock and a hard place, a dilemma that could only afford a choice between two unpleasant alternatives. Saitō glanced at the others in each corner of the room as well as the representatives of Land of Lightning. He was wondering what they would be thinking at this moment as Kumogakure’s Leader spoke. Were they okay with the leader putting their people at risk for his wife? Was war over a personal matter wise in any sense? The Supreme Leader pondered over the thought as the Raikage continued speaking. He only half-listened as he had been down this road many times now, but his body language appeared as if he was giving the Raikage full, undivided attention.

There were two things the Supreme Leader could do here. One, Saitō could seize this opportunity to align the interests of Land of Earth and Land of Lightning. Assisting them, or rather the Raikage, in this crusade of burning down the Land of Water. The irony behind that was amusing to think about. Saitō then could set up a post in the Land of Water as well, just like he had in Sunagakure. This in turn would surround the Land of Fire and help in taking them down. Leading him one step closer to a new world, a new era. Taking down Land of Water would be easy as well, since the Khan would be out of town. Or so he hoped. After all, war causes chaos and chaos creates opportunity, but only for those bold enough to seize it.

But there was another path as well. The one that was much more realistic. The Raikage was a loose cannon. A hot head, which was clear to the Supreme Leader from the moment he had entered into their land. From the beginning he had been treated as a suspect and not given an opportunity to explain until the end. He was demanded to do certain things, not an ounce of respect was shown. Not innocent until proven guilty, but guilty until proven innocent. Was this someone the Supreme Leader wanted to get into business with? Was someone like this, the Raikage, reliable? After all, he is about to create a war over personal reasons which would result in the death of tens of thousands. Meaningless death of young and old, men and women, boy and girl. Could the Supreme Leader allow that to live on his conscience? He could not.

So he would act as Buddha’s Hand, replacing evil with death, and bringing peace by any means necessary.

Before the Raikage would even finish his final sentence, chakra would leak out of the tags placed in the bottom corners of the building and expand, covering the entire building damn-near instantaneously. Normal prep was not needed since it was released out of chakra tags that contained this special chakra that disintegrated on a molecular level. People would be foolish to walk through that “barrier” that surrounded the entire building from top to bottom, enclosing them completely. The people in the Raikage’s office would see the light from the office windows. The Supreme Leader would talk after a few seconds had passed, “Oh would you look at that!” he gestured toward the transparent dust release chakra that surrounded them. “Death has come knocking. Should we answer?!” The Supreme Leader chuckled as the chakra closed down into them and instantly eradicated everyone and everything. The building, the people of the Land of Lightning, the Raikage, the clones of the Supreme Leader and his guards, all disappeared as if it never existed in the first place.
3271ea0a8ebbac30be83e500a75e2d29.png