Mizukage Residence

Doomguy

Chunin
For a moment, the Khan felt a tinge of excitement hearing that the Tailed Beast had returned from their previously missing state, but that excitement died just as soon as it arrived. Not because he had been given the task of retrieval for one, but rather, the wrong one. The Khan’s face did not show disapproval at this decision so bluntly, however, instead he waited patiently for the Mizukage to finish speaking before doing anything. As he waited though, the Khan began walking up toward the Mizukage’s desk, gently placing his hand on its edges.

“With all respect, Lord Mizukage, I must disagree with your decision.” The Khan’s words were elegantly said with full pronunciation so that there was zero miscommunication between the two. “While I believe that Isobu and Saiken are both valuable assets, as well as living history in the Land of Water, it does not mean that they are the two most useful of them all.”

The Khan looked across the desk for a blank sheet of paper and one of the pens that laid on the Mizukage’s desk. Once he had found the two, he began drawing- no, scheming something. This stroke of genius that ran through his mind must’ve been important too, as he did so hurriedly, as if he had been planning this for years now. In reality, that wasn’t the case, this was just one of many cases where the Khan’s brilliance shined.

“If what you say is true, and the Tailed Beast are resurfacing, then you will not be the only Kage to know of this.”

Even though the Khan spoke, he did not look up toward the Mizukage or the one in the corner, he kept his head down and remained knelt down next to the desk. If either of them looked at what he was doing, they would begin to see that he was designing what looked like a blueprint, with a plethora of mathematical symbols and formulas so complex and strung together that it looked like it belonged in a Mathematicians Alma Mater. The Khan enjoyed what he was making as well, shown only by the subtlest of movements on the corners of his lips, which were slightly curved upwards for once.

“One in particular which I worry about is the Land of Fire. Despite no longer being in its former glory, the Leaf Village is still a powerful threat, especially if they manage to take back their most valuable asset..”

And with that last word that the Khan trailed off on, he revealed the piece of paper that he had been working on for that short amount of time, and it definitely was not going to be what they might have expected. In place of stratagems, there lay a depiction of the Nine Tailed Demon Fox in the formation of a Vitruvian Man, except the nature of this was much more like a butterfly pinned to a board. One half made Kurama appear normal in every sense of the word, but the other looked like some form of x-ray collage with slim, but still in-detail, depictions of Kurama’s skin, muscles, tissues, organs, and bones. However, none of it seemed to relate to the formulas he had placed just a moment ago, not a single one.

They belonged to another diagram, one that might’ve tickled the Mizukage’s fancy, especially with just how gruesome it was. In its most basic form, it was once again the Khan playing God, but that didn’t even touch the whole reality of it. A simple description, one proven by mathematical formulas, the Khan showed the Mizukage an army. Not one built upon the precipice of man but a monster.

“If I were to attain the Ninth Tailed Beast, I could do more than produce a battery like others might have done in the past, that is foolish and we both know it.”

The Khan placed his finger up a certain formula, one that the Khan had personally made long ago, and it’d look nothing short of alien. It had gorey hieroglyphic symbols placed inside it like eyes, tongues, teeth and what was most likely a depiction of droplets of blood. Next to them were symbols of the Alpha, Omega and Delta. Yet those were few and far between, instead the one thing that the Mizukage would’ve noticed throughout was a single preceding letter, P. This letter was important as several times before the Khan had taught him how it represented genetic mathematics, meaning that all of this referred to his.. Mutations.

“If a Tailed Beast’s flesh is removed from its body, it is said to regenerate a replica of the beast, but what would happen if we transformed it? As I’m sure you’ve noticed, I have been doing experiments in my laboratory, and the patient I am working on currently is part of the most exquisite one.”

The Khan stood up from his position next to the desk and looked toward the female in the room, watching closely as she sneered with a tightened jaw. He made a mental note of that.

“The…” He paused for a moment trying to think of a proper word. “The ‘tests’ I have been running on her are meant to increase the negative emotion within her. Currently I have The Collector utilizing special tools to help him ‘reroute’ her chakra pathway system so that its new center is in twine with her womb. After which, I am going to perform another surgery on her that also involves what will ultimately be the worst thing she has ever experienced, and transform her into one of my many achievements.”

A smile appeared on the Khan’s face with that last word. He knew that the Mizukage understood what he meant by it, and despite it being for the betterment of Kirigakure, it did not take away its sick and sadistic meaning anyless. However, his smile faded when he turned his head toward the woman in the room, he didn’t want to get into specifics with her around.

“Rather than go into detail with that, let me just simplify this down, so that I may get my point across. I will have an organic factory of dark chakra, combining that with the flesh of the Tailed Beast and a bit of genetic modification will allow us to create something the world has never seen before, an army sculpted to perfection.”

In truth it was going to be the monument to all their sins, a desecration against the Gods, Humanity, and the Earth itself. Jashin, the Mizukage’s God, might’ve been the only one to approve. In fact, he might have approved of several things that the Khan did, even praise it. Yet the Khan didn’t care for Gods or Monsters or Men, he thought of himself as something more. If he had the chance, he’d hold Jashin’s heart in his hand, watching it beat a few times before clenching his fist and sending the God’s Ichor across the Earth.

"It would be stronger than ones made by Isobu or Saiken, and in all honesty, it takes away what the Land of Fire wants most."

A pause occured and the Khan's eyes locked tightly with the Mizukage's if he allowed it.

"It's pet."

Jeriah

Owner and Founder
Staff member
Administrator
LEGENDARY
2fcbe40d13f4058722b2150158623ac7.png

RRid1YqAudx-aPXEYfc0svbnJXvPa9R3n39NLGHOMFikgRamPNc8rBjS5gPQKJwuX2BbAvS3KrgOy8P-LdPSwJ2EKN_wstHKByX796I5N_zk8B6lpXeTd1KsfziuiRLE3zwPy2DZ

Isamu's red orbs noticed the subtle irritation that arrived on Rekka's face. The change in fluctuations within her chakra also indicated her slight annoyance with teaming up with Sumato Tsuchigumo. Not born of Kekkei Genkai or any special abilities, Sumato was once the weakest of his class and failed the chunnin exams numerous times, though to note he was a natural-born leader. His ability to store information and recite it at any given moment is what made him unique, and this ability allowed him to prosper as a shinobi in his adulthood. A newly appointed jounin, he still had not reached levels of fame such as Rekka or the Khan but was still able to make a reputation for himself. Sumato is also a very great sensor-type shinobi, which would greatly help the hunter-nin track the six tails. As her eyes flicked upon hearing Isamu's pupil name, his lips were still spread apart revealing his devilish grin. The Mizukage could feel the strong distaste for the Tsuchigumo clan member but knew he and Rekka's abilities would work together perfectly.

His crimson red eyes shifted to the monstrous beast who stood a few feet away from him. While he spoke directly to Muteki, the jonin-commander decreased the distance between them and placed his enormous hand on Isamu's desk. The desk was rigid and slightly shook, but had a good enough balance to maintain everything in place. The Khan's scribbling moved at the same speed as one weaving hand seals and within an instant, he had drawn a figure that kinda resembled the nine tail fox. The pen in Muteki's hand was almost the size of an ant and made his drawing horrendous, but the nine tails were the most accurate representation. To further support his guess in the game of charades, Muteki verbalized his plan to attempt in capturing Kurama. As Muteki explained how Kurama can benefit the Kirigakure armed forces, this goal seemed secondary to Muteki though. Isamu's mind attempted to expand and be confined, but it was challenging to say the least. While Muteki had a point, Isamu was more of a historical man himself. More familiar with Saiken's and Isobu's abilities he knew how more destructive their abilities were and how useful their abilities were combined compared to the nine-tails. The corrosive nature of the six-tailed slug and Isobu's tough skin and shell granted it an additional defense that could benefit the Mist Village.

"Wow there seem to be no flaws in your plan, your intentions seem more troublesome. Capturing the nine tails appears to be more personal and you haven't explained how it benefits the village. In addition, you have a higher chance of facing off both Konohagakure forces and Nine-tails simultaneously which could lead us into further conflict, and I will not risk random bloodshed for personal gain..." The words escaped Isamu in one breath, while his attention intensified only targeting the Khan. "Lastly, the secrets of Kirigakure reside within Isobu and Saiken, what would happen if we allowed them in enemies' hands? I as Mizukage would never forgive myself nor would the previous before me. Your priority is capturing the three tails." Isamu's voice remained calm yet stern and direct. Briefly pausing he had given Muteki's request a bit of thought, 'If you succeed in defeating the three tails, I'll also allow you to gather a sample of the flesh of the nine tails to complete your research and more importantly advance the Hidden Mist even further. How does this sound Muteki?" He waited for his jonin-commanders response.

Had everyone been on the same page, the two shinobi would have dispersed from the Kage's office and begin tracking the location of the tailed beast. Sneakily Isamu's body would quiver as if a gust of wind had collided with his clothes, but this was far from the truth as his eels who once hid beneath Isamu's clothing reversed summoned to the Mount Raitoningu forming a doppelganger of the Mizukage.
RRid1YqAudx-aPXEYfc0svbnJXvPa9R3n39NLGHOMFikgRamPNc8rBjS5gPQKJwuX2BbAvS3KrgOy8P-LdPSwJ2EKN_wstHKByX796I5N_zk8B6lpXeTd1KsfziuiRLE3zwPy2DZ

full

Last edited:

Anoesism

Academy Student
“With all due respect,” a statement seldom conveyed with veracious courtesy. It caught the woman’s focus immediately, shifting her thoughts from the dishonorable pairing and strife surely to ensue, directly back to the two in the room. As Muteki crossed the room to the Mizukage’s desk to scrawl out his own intentions and plots, it was comical to watch the beastly sized man hunched over the comparably toy-sized desk, the tiny pen engulfed in the bear trap of his grasp. Swallowing her own lust for spilt blood, she closed the gap between them posthaste, hand yet resting gently at ease upon the hilt at her waist. She leaned over to evaluate his blueprints, the formulas and stratagems far beyond her grasp. Impressive was the sight Muteki crafted on the page, the mathematics somehow altering within moments to portray a detailed image of Kurama - flesh, muscle and bone alike. The genius and plots laid upon parchment were lost to the female, something Muteki may likely find a sort of boasted glory in, looking down upon her. For this, she kept her face pensive, devoid of the frustrations she felt at being less than perfect yet again.

Muteki went on, then, to describe in a vague detail his plot and tests, his special subject. Most would be aghast at such ideals, such gruesome and barbarous tactics - but to Rekkai, the end always justified the means. Whatever horrors he concocted and employed, they all lead to the betterment of the Land of Water - an eventuality that would place their village high above all others - a status befitting of their land. She found herself filled with a perverse joy and excitement at the prospect of Kirigakure reigning supreme, precisely where they ought to be.

Her smile faltered momentarily, in tandem with Muteki’s. Clearly apparent was it that he yielded to confide full detail of his plans within her presence. Her eyes darkened at the wall between them, the information withheld. The fingers of her left hand curled to a tight fist, out of sight below the edge of the desk. One day, he would see. Rekkai would make sure of it.

All in all, Muteki’s plan was a fairly sound one - at least to the assistant’s immediate consideration. The chakra gained from Kurama and meshed with whatever this ‘dark chakra’ he spoke of sounded like a beautifully, however warped, combination in creating an army the likes of which the shinobi world had yet to behold. Konoha, along with the rest of the villages, were sure to bow in due time to Kirigakure’s greatness.

And yet, Isamu did not rejoice at the concept of such conquest. Rather, he shot the idea astray with certain indignation speaking on the plan’s danger and conflict, blood spilt for what seemed to be Muteki’s personal gain. This, alongside the secrets within Isobu and Saiken which could cripple the Land of Water if ensnared within the palm of an outsider, closed his mind on the subject.. for now.

While Rekkai could see the potency in Muteki’s plan, and the reasoning in Isamu’s stern decision, she bridged the gap between the duo with her own input - a stance which was most certainly guided by her own disdain for Muteki’s contempt towards herself. “Isamu has a point, you know. Isobu and Saiken must be kept as assets to the Land of Water. The repercussions if their secrets would be given to another nation would be a vital blow to this village-“ and to herself, with the likeness of Saiken’s abilities to her own. “-one that we must not sustain. But your plan is cunning, indeed. So much so that the Mizukage has given you a chance to garner what you desire, and should it be that you struggle with the capture of Isobu, it should soothe you that with our Lord’s permission, I will personally come to your aid once Saiken is within our control.” A smile painted with faux sincerity shot across the desk to the Jonin commander. True as ever to her nature, Rekkai would always find a way to come out on top.

Attachments

• E328D045-3E89-44A3-A4D8-2A35DA574278.png
    E328D045-3E89-44A3-A4D8-2A35DA574278.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 49

Doomguy

Chunin
In the eyes of most, Muteki had been a brute, and thus any attempts to quell him with a no was often thought to be met with a mixture between vexation and wrath. Despite this, Muteki had been calm in the face of being told no, but this wasn’t a simple no. Muteki had indeed failed to mention how this might have benefitted the mist, and not only that, it did lead to potential conflict with a Great Shinobi Nation. So instead of replying right away to what the Mizukage had said, the Khan took a soft step back, one hand stroking his beard and the other supporting by gripping the elbow.

It is during this time that the assistant began to speak their mind, and while it did feel a tad bit out of turn to the commander, he still listened to each word she spoke. Obvious by the way that his eyes never moved away from her face, hyper fixating on each feature it adorned, and he discovered then that she held some beauty. Her words did not, in fact, they were the complete opposite of it. Yet he did not have the ability to say anything of it, as just for a moment, he had no words.
Not because he had been missing the proper cells in his grey matter that stopped him from having intelligent thought, rather, the neurotransmitters inside were attempting to communicate the right words. The Khan in all of his greatness was an architect of death, perhaps the best, shown by how he quickly made the poorly formed vitruvian fox alongside the mathematical equations. Not as an attempt to make himself look smart or important, but to show the Mizukage that he had not been talking out of his rear, and had working proof.

Despite all of this though, the Khan’s tongue had not been made of silver, and needed a moment to convey the proper tone that didn’t involve his intellectual works, the awe-inspiring beauty of warfare or politics. It seems that no matter how intelligent he had found himself becoming, the Khan’s inability to produce the proper emotions or understand them for that matter, was beyond his scope still. And after about a full minute and a half of potential silence, the Khan looked between the Mizukage and the Assistant and knew what he had to say, shown by nothing more than a soft nod.

“Lord Mizukage, allow me to first apologize at what seems to be my intentions in my proposal.” The Khan cleared his throat with a dry cough. “I, regardless of how things may seem, do not do things for personal gain. In all honesty, I care little for any individuality at all, save for one’s prowess in combat. All that matters to me is Kirigakure, so please understand that any proposal I make is not for myself, but for our cause.”

A small smirk now appeared on the Khan’s face as he continued speaking.

“Still, I must thank you for allowing me the possible pursuit of this endeavor once I ascertain and procure the Sanbi.” The Khan paused now and his corpse-eyes focused on the assistant. “Something that I will not be needing any aid with.”
For just a fraction of a second, if anyone in the room had been actively sensing chakra, they’d notice a slight fluctuation coming from the Khan. Through most situations he had the ability to keep his cool, and while he did so for the most part in this scenario, a sliver of his old self had re-emerged in that fluctuation of chakra. It stemmed from an old and bitter hate for the Sanbi. Which was quite surprising considering that his original capture of the Tailed Beast had been the very reason he was promoted to Commander of the Land of Water in the first place.

“Isobu, as well as Saiken, and the other Tailed Beast are nothing more than that.” The Khan’s voice was firm. “Beast.”

He rubbed his hand down his face and tur2ned gazed up at the ceiling.

“And like the beast called man, I will place a trap for him, so that it may spring when the time is right. And what I have planned for Isobu… it should not take long at all.”

With that the Khan looked to the Mizukage and gave a soft bow.

“I will proceed to my task at once Mi'lord. If you need anything while I am on my journey, please, do not hesitate to let me know by any means.” The Khan proceeded to turn and do the same to the assistant. “As for you.. I am sure you will have no trouble obtaining the Saiken.”

The Khan then performed the Tiger Seal and seemed to vanish from thin air, a rather rare instance of him utilizing the Body Flicker Technique, and unless the Mizukage or the Assistant stopped him from his movements, he’d have left to perform his task.​

Jeriah

Owner and Founder
Staff member
Administrator
LEGENDARY

Historically, Kirigakure had given birth to some of the strongest shinobi who were categorized to be anything other than human. Demons and devils had resurfaced within the land as if they were stronger reincarnates of the ones who lived before them. This belief remained true as three entities stood dormant within one tiny room but fortunately, were not the only ones. As silence echoed throughout the room, Isamu’s face remained emotionless as his assistant's footsteps drew closer to him.

Isamu's crimson orbs were now plastered on his assistant whose presence remained within eyesight view despite being dismissed to capture the six tails slug. The inability to control time left Isamu in disdain, as time was an overwhelming force that could not be stopped by any means necessary. Other lands utilizing this time to hunt tailed beasts tormented the Mizukage's mind, which was already tainted with an intent to kill any and all who thought to capture both the Isobu and Saiken. Rekkai’s dedication to summon her opinions and verbalize them impressed Isamu, briefly believing his assistant would accompany him to the ends of the Earth. His thoughts dissolved and his ears perked up listening to what the Hunter-Nin commander had channeled from her vocal cords. Isamu’s fingers interlocked and remained stuck together pressing tightly invting his thick emerald green veins to surface on his pale skin hands.

Isamu’s eyes moved as if appeasing Rekkai. He had been sitting settled deep in his seat, but now he leaned forward “Hm?”. The Mizukage raised an eyebrow curious to where her generous nature stemmed from. The answer was quite simple as she cared about advancing the village's military power and sensory skills, though he was much more interested in how the Khan would respond. Besides the blood the traveled through his thick veins, pride had coexisted right along side the high-ironed liquid. Isamu felt like he had caught a glimpse of the other man’s strange constitution and checkered destiny, as he took a slight step back. After Rekkai's remarks, the Khan remained silently only nodding as he had seemed to struggle with forming the proper sentence. With his dojutsu, Isamu could pair into his companions mind and just gather what he wanted to say, but he refrained from using this ability. Remaining silent as well, Isamu encouraged him to muster up the strength to speak, while Isamu's eyes pierced onto the giant. Muteki's words roared and filled the confined space not giving one word escape from his mouth aimlessly. Within this moment, Isamu lips parted and begin to smile as he was proud of the shinobi he chose to lead the armed forces of Kirigakure. Before his departure, the Khan would have complimented the kunoichi's skills. With a nod of encouragement, the three shinobi would have all been on the same page and within an instant they had disappeared from Isamu's eyeview.

An exhaustion brewed up inside the Mizukage which he expelled into a cosmic sigh. His finger tips traveled through the stack of papers attempting to get an exact number of how many papers he had to read and sign. A lot of these messages on his desk were from neighboring lands asking for Kirigakure's assistance to protect them from foreign invaders, treaties to form alliances, threats on the Land of Water, and trading policies. Each document was reviewed carefully and did not skip over any word as he wanted to understand each the intentions of potential allies and enemies. Before breaking from his obligations, Isamu eyes glimpsed at Muteki’s drawing and strained his eyes to how hideous but accurate it was to the nine tails beast. The Chinoike Lord supported the Khan's plan and hoped it would come into fruition without combating against Konohagakure.

The Mizukage's eyes penetrated through the walls of his residence. He periodically would surveillance the land to make sure none of his citizens souls departed from their body. Without hesitation, he weaved hand seals importing a portion of his chakra into a doppelganger who mirrored the same capabilities and appearance of the Chinoike Lord. His body completed made of eels became engulfed in a cloud of smoke, appearing within the location of the bloodshed. The clone's body merged with surrounded with moisture in the air, while suppressing his chakra.

full

Jeriah

Owner and Founder
Staff member
Administrator
LEGENDARY
3862e1d37263d2999fb53934a274a27f.png

A two-week time skip has been implemented. Please check the time-skip thread to view updates.

June 28th, 1206 AH
1:00 AM

3862e1d37263d2999fb53934a274a27f.png

Jeriah

Owner and Founder
Staff member
Administrator
LEGENDARY

The Mizukage eyes stared blankly out the window not particularly focusing on anything or anybody. His breathing was gentle and silent as his body insisted on staying completely still. His mind functioned miraculously and emerged the deepest thoughts that remained hidden in his brain. A steady yet small stream of chakra constantly poured into his crimson orbs, having activated his dojutsu in order to notice every intricate movement that happened within the entire Land of Water. While the land was hidden within the mist, Isamu's eyes could penetrate through the obstructions and sense enemy or foreign shinobi from twenty kilometers away.

Within the two weeks, the Land of Water was able to capture the six tails of Rokubi and now was persuing the three tails of Sanbi. Both tailed beasts were incredibly important and the secrets of Kirigakure. Isamu intended to retain this information as he had not trusted the other four major nations and considered them to be enemies. Under his regime, the Chinoike lord used his diplomatic power and stationed all Chinoike clan members to reside within the Land of Water. The Mizukage who happened to be the leader of the Chinoike Clan studied the history of his clan and swore the Land of Lightning, Land of Fire's Uchiha Clan, and Land of Hot Springs were all enemies of his. Similar to missing shinobi, members who possessed the Ketsuryugan and/or Chinoike DNA were ordered to return to the Land of Water and become a shinobi of Kirigakure. The Chinoike Leader's new fixation was on the newcomer Chinoike Soma. Having sent out two Anbu earlier to retrieve her and bring her to his office, he intended to question her origins and if she knew of any other Chinoike members that existed outside of the Land of Water.

966ec1ccfd6967a19bc6f73a47f10919.png

"Lord Isamu. We've escorted Ms. Soma as you've asked" the masked shinobi stated as he spoke through the small cracked door.

With a gentle wave, Isamu signaled the Anbu to enter. Turning around to face him Isamu's expressionless face darted towards the door in hopes to meet the kunoichi in person.

full

Jeriah

Owner and Founder
Staff member
Administrator
LEGENDARY
e3707fca7cbdcf97749b785384b857e7.png

It was concerning that the kunoichi had not appeared before the Mizukage in a timely manner. It was without a doubt the woman would suffer Isamu's wraith as disobeying an order from their fearsome leader was grounds for disciplinary actions. Before the tenth Mizukage's retirement, the former Daimyo Mizuchi's personal came to Isamu's attention. One of the most concerns was his sexual encounter with a maiden who resided within the Land of Lightning. A rumor resurfaced 25 years later that the mistress gave birth to a child who shares physical similarities to the Seer. Prying into the mind of Chinoike Soma with his right dojutsu he was able to obtain a bit more information about the mysterious woman who was somehow the older sister of Soma and aunt Tsutsui. Relaying a message to his pupil Kazuo he asked to join him on his adventure to the Land of Lightning, but would travel without him had he not responded within seconds.

Before departing from his office, Isamu exchanged his Mizukage coat for his black hooded coat as he hoped to hide his physical appearance as he planned on invading the Land of Lightning discretely. The Chinoike's body transformed into a liquified state, dispersing into tiny water molecules and traveling rapidly through the millions of h20 molecules that purely existed within the atmosphere. Within a second, the Mizukage made it to the outskirts of the Land of Water. Boarding a small nearby naval ship, he would set sail to the Land of Lightning.

Khandov

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I love a moment's rest, mmmh...
Moment? It's been an hour.
AAH!
Kazuo's mind recoiled at the sudden influx of information. Things that would take Mizukage to explain in 30 seconds, just gushed into Kazuo in one. He jumped back up. Even in his times of leisure on a sunny beach, he would not pass up on expedition with Mizukage. "On my way to the docks!" - he sent a reply right into Chinoke's mind as he scrambled to get dressed. Within less than a minute, he was back in his usual robes, complete with a hood for some anonymity, and the sword and other war implements he had. Sensing that he had no time to get on Mizukage's program, he got out of the changing rooms quickly: Someone else will have to inventorize his trunks. He filled himself with lightning chakra and had it propell his solid matter as if fired from a railgun. He took to calling it "Riding the lightning", and showed up as if materializing in lightning bolt. Seeing he's almost too late, he scrambled to Mizukage's vessel just as soon as Isamu boarded it.
"You wanted me with you, Sensei..." - he started with a customary bow - "I'm here. I know there's a Seer, and Soma... how will we get involved?"