Hidden Rock Military Police HQ

The Hidden Rock Military Police HQ is the newly designed headquarters for the Hidden Rock Villages newly established Police Force. The building isn't to large it is a simple one-story building with enough space to house offices for the member along with jail cells and other amenities that are necessary.

Last edited:
Sasu1.png

3271ea0a8ebbac30be83e500a75e2d29.png

Hidden Rock Military Police Chief

.: Kazuma Minami :.

As time continued to flow as normal the long resi9dental street leading straight to the headquarters of the newly formed Hidden Rock Military Police was lined with both civilians and Shinobi. It was an odd seen to see this many people gathered in such a way, but today it was a special day for the residents of the Hidden Rock Village. What caused this crowd to gather was none other then tall man standing roughly 6'0 or so who could be seen with two unsavoury looking slung onto his left shoulder as if it was nothing. The man just so happened to be the newly appointed Chief of the Hidden Rock Military Police Force and a hero of the Invasion of Izanami-Mikoto, the man was named Kazuma Minami a relaxed man that was surprisingly called the "Human Bomb" due to the nature of his go-to Explosion Release.

As Kazuma continued his walk down the street he casually greeted a number of citizens and signed a few copies of his Extreme: Shinobi Picture Scrolls card which to his surprise was considered rather rare as Kazuma was a rather relaxed and chill person who didn't believe he was that famous. "Damn that's cool I'm famous enough to have my own Extreme: Shinobi Picture Scrolls card. It's both cool and weird at the same time," Thought Kazuma as he approached the headquarters of the Military Police Force he couldn't help but smile as he looked on to see the new rookies of the force bow to him and greet him before opening the doors for Kazuma to enter through. Once within his HQ building, Kazuma would quickly make his way through the main area to the special cells in the back of the building. The cells weren't you traditional jail cells they were actually specially designed cells made by the hardworking people of G.I.G.A.S to restrict the capabilities of someone so to keep them from being able to use chakra or any method other than physical strength to break out of the reinforced cell.

Since the implementation of the new force of justice that is the Hidden Rock Military Police Force their hasn't been a single prisoner escape from the cells. This is because if you can manage to avoid the cells own Anti-Escape features there is a literal human weapon standing between you and the exit in the form of the Chief Kazuma.

After the sudden and devastating declaration by the being known as Madoguchi, it would seem as though as he had retreated into the chakra source as fast as he had arrived. Due to this sudden retreat by the alien threat, the world leaders have ordered all citizens' return effective immediately.

Time-skip Implemented
Zone 1 & 2: April 13, 1205 AH 9:00 AM
Zone 3 & 4: April 13, 1205 AH 9:00 PM

Sasu1.png

Hidden Rock Military Police Chief

.: Kazuma Minami :.

As the sun shined high up in the sky above within the headquarters of the Hidden Rock Military Police the one and only Chief of Police could be seen sitting behind his large stone desk. The desk looked to be hand-carved slate with beautiful silver filigree adorning the edges of the table. Upon the desk sat a number of scrolls. There would be around 5 each one addressed to a specific village or organizations leader. Of these five anyone who walked in could see that they were addressed to the Kages of the other four great nations and the Supreme Sovereign of the United Republic. What was stored within these scrolls was only known to Kazuma himself as he couldn't take any risk of having a certain someone find out about them before he could make his move.

This plan had been in the making since the nuke was dropped by those despicable demon scum and the traitor Katagawa Sozo allowed the village to be wiped out. In the end, though once the position of Tsuchikage was handed to Mazu and all of Katagawa's power was taken from her the plan was put to rest as there was no need to protect himself as he was going to be staying. Unfortunately, with the sudden disappearance of Mazu and his shortcomings as leader Kazuma has been forced to move forward with the original plan and return to his clan's ancestral home within the Land of Gunpowder. The only issue would be how the village might try to stop him, so to protect himself he wrote a number of scrolls detailing the shortcomings and failures of the leadership so that if they were to try anything all their dirty secrets would be revealed.

"I think it's about time I make my move. I can't stay in this place any longer, esspecially not with her in charge," said Kazuma to himself as he began to form the necessary handsels before performing the summoning technique. As he performed the just there would be a huge puff of smoke within his office as five small child-sized Kangaroo appeared ready to do what was needed. "Alright guys, this needs to be done quickly and quietly. I need each of you to take one of these scrolls and head to their respective places marked on them. Once there you need to hand them off to the person in charge. Also under no circumstances, except if I contact you personally do you stop or give it to someone else. Got it?" said Kazuma as he informed the Kangaroo of their secret task. His words would be followed by simple nods as each Kangaroo would take a single scroll before disappearing in a cloud of smoke. Now that his safety net was in place Kazuma knew he needed to act and get ready to leave as he needed to take his cousin Milenna with him when he went back home. Now that everything was in place the only thing left was to collect Mileena and head to Katagawa's office. With his decision made Kazuma would stand up from his desk and head towards the exit passing Mileena's desk on the way. "Alright cus it's time to head home, though we just gotta stop of and see you know who to inform them," said Kazuma gesturing for Mileena to follow him.

Kyaro

Staff member

A young girl sat at a desk as she waited for her older cousin to finish his conversation with the police, this young girl ran her right hand through her long dark red hair. Though pretty soon she watched as Kazuma performed his summoning jutsu and noticed the kangaroos appearing and taking his orders to deliver scrolls to the different locations. By the details of it all, these scrolls must have been much more important than what she had initially thought. After a few moments, Kazuma approached her with a remark about them going home after stopping to see someone. "It's about time Kazuma, i've been waiting to go home for the longest. We should have been did all of this. But it doesn't matter now, since we're already about to return." Immediately after replying to her older cousin, Millena stood up from her desk and stretched a bit just to loosen her body back up. She was only 14 but seemed to be slightly more mature in appearance by her facial features, but nonetheless she was deemed as pretty by almost everyone she met. A slight ringing sound can be heard going off from her pocket as well, and as she reached in to take the phone out, there were just notifications of hundreds of people trying to get in contact with her. Even so, now wasn't the time to focus on things that wasn't important; As such, Mileena spoke out once more to Kazuma regarding the whole thing. "Hey cousin, I wasn't entirely listening but umm. Who exactly is it we're supposed to be repor--" Taking a moment to pause herself mid sentence as he then put two and two together. "Nevermind, our ,leader will be very pleased to hear this news I hope. But the credit's all mine." Stating this was a light chuckle as she was only joking around with him about taking the credit for it all.

Jeriah

Owner and Founder
Staff member
Administrator
LEGENDARY
3862e1d37263d2999fb53934a274a27f.png

A two-week time skip has been implemented. Please check the time-skip thread to view updates.

June 28th, 1206 AH
1:00 AM

3862e1d37263d2999fb53934a274a27f.png